Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's such a shame - she was an absolute icon until a few years after Hung Up, but sex granny is a step too far (unless you're Wayne Rooney).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I totally understand the comments about aging in the public eye, especially the ridiculous pressure women face (mainly, it has to be said, from media aimed at women) but Madonna’s strength was her ability to be subversive. She had a unique ability to make people sit up and take notice.
Those days are long gone. People are noticing for all the wrong reasons. 😔
I just hope she will be remembered for her achievements in terms of record sales, her body of work and her earlier performances. I really hope that's the legacy she will leave us with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Totally agree. I’ll definitely remember her for that! oh, also, I properly loved Bedtime Stories which, much to my chagrin, seems to cause disagreement among others. Still, I love it and that’s all that counts 😊

Reactions: 5
Oh lordy. That video was literally like watching my gran sexy dance. Seared on my brain forever.

• Haha
I’ve no problem with older women doing what they want, dressing how they like and not being restricted by age.
But nothing about Madonna looks carefree or natural.
compare her to the older Debbie Harry…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve no problem with older women doing what they want, dressing how they like and not being restricted by age.
But nothing about Madonna looks carefree or natural.
compare her to the older Debbie Harry…
Madge will never be able to 'top Debbie, though she might want to try! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I want to remember Madonna for the creative person she used to be, not the detatched from reality, desperate woman she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oooh that dancing o_O Its not an age thing directly but she's just not up to it anymore. I'm sure if she had taken a different path she'd be in better shape and perhaps doing something interesting.

She's also starting to remind me of Genesis P-Orridge, not a good look for anyone!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF, looks like her whole face is an allergic reaction to air or something

1653050546964.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Even Carol Vorderman has more dignity than this woman and thats really saying something!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen the recent photos of Madonna? She looks in worse shape than Pete Burns did not long before he passed away.
I’m hoping that she is not going down the same route. She looks bloated and unwell - unrecognisable.
What seems to be an obsession with not ageing, is making her look bizarre.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.