Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
image.jpeg.jpg

WTF is her son wearing? šŸ˜µ
Those gold trousers are hideous. No wonder Rocco didn't show up, he's probably scared of being forced to wear such monstrosities šŸ˜ƒ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lourdes looks scary. The other children look great, especially the one who is smiling.

Lourdes looks scary. The other children look great, especially the one who is smiling.
Lourdes threw a can of coke at my friend who was working for someone who was working for someone on a shoot for Madonna. Strict instructions not to look at Madonna. Lourdes was a young teen at the time.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Lourdes threw a can of coke at my friend who was working for someone who was working for someone on a shoot for Madonna. Strict instructions not to look at Madonna. Lourdes was a young teen at the time.
She has learnt from the best. I guess the apple hasnā€™t fallen far from the tree.

Reactions: 5

This is an interview with the man who wrote 'Like a Virgin' and what happened when he met Madonna!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I remember her saying she wanted to be remembered forever. Seems she doesn't care what for.

It makes me so sad. She once was a true icon, now she's just a sad lady who's trying too hard. I adored her through the 80s and 90s.

Reactions: 10
Just saw this: Does anyone follow her on TikTok? I feel embarrassed for her.
I know this is a dreadful thing to say but she truly looks like sheā€™s been burned and is in the process of reconstruction. Hear me outā€¦

Very very shiny taut skin
Hairline thatā€™s getting further and further back
Thin, almost opaque eyelids
Eyes pulling upwards due to constricting skin

Yes itā€™s her body and her choice but if I was her plastic surgeon Iā€™d be in hiding.

Her plastic surgeon is probably living a millionaireā€™s lifestyle, purely from what sheā€™s paid him over the years.
I agree with previous comments that itā€™s such a sad situation. She obviously canā€™t stop and needs the constant validation of being told she still looks young and beautiful.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.