Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this thread but wtf happened. She used to be so pretty. Have no issues with people getting a little Botox but her fillers. She’s actually scary looking?

I don’t whether to call this out as really sad or just plain naff.
Oh dear, minimal talent & long on try-hard.
Channelling her best Pete Burns.
Pure Nepo.
Yeah like a cross between Pete and Marilyn Manson

Reactions: 8
Remember years ago she & Guy Ritchie had thy custody battle over Rocco? Are they still estranged?

Reactions: 2
I don’t whether to call this out as really sad or just plain naff.
Oh dear, minimal talent & long on try-hard.
Channelling her best Pete Burns.
Pure Nepo.
Exactly everything you say. That “song” sent me to sleep, and the Pete Burns aesthetic seems to run in the family 😄

Reactions: 1
Remember years ago she & Guy Ritchie had thy custody battle over Rocco? Are they still estranged?
Dunno, but kudos to Rocco for loosening his mother’s claws on his soul, staying with Dad for some relative normality.

I' saw the latest remix video to Hung Up, it's horrific. Whoever said Hugh Hefner is not wrong.
I don’t understand why she’s butchering her classics by “updating” them. Not a patch on the original. Again, she’s trying to appeal to the younger generation, the TikTok market.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she’s butchering her classics by “updating” them. Not a patch on the original. Again, she’s trying to appeal to the younger generation, the TikTok market.
i didn’t even get through 60 seconds of that video. Just awful. Full of tired cliches and Madonna moving around with as much flexibility as an ironing board. Gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i didn’t even get through 60 seconds of that video. Just awful. Full of tired cliches and Madonna moving around with as much flexibility as an ironing board. Gross.
Tired clichés is spot on, she really needs someone to be honest with her but I guess she'd just fire them.

Reactions: 3
Did she have a boob job? I don't remember her breasts being that large when she was younger.

Reactions: 7
The delusion is strong in this one.........................................
What have you done Madge??

I feel really sorry for her. She's trying to get back into the limelight but it's foolish. She could build up a following as a stylish pop icon who has stayed the course.

She's always said she's bi, although iirc no one believed her when she said that in the 80s either. I certainly wouldn't put it past her to date women.
I remember there was a personal letter auctioned a few years ago where she professed her - seemingly genuine - love for a woman (Amanda Cazalet, who appeared in the 'Justify My Live' video) and it stated that she'd rarely felt that way before.

Basically, she's fooled around a bit but is ultimately straight. I'm not really sure I'd even call her bi - more 'sexually openminded' than anything else, and most of her public same-sex antics have been purely media clickbait. She's almost certainly never been in an actual relationship with a woman - Sandra Bernhardt was more a 'friend with benefits' at best that she hung around with for a bit of sexual controversy. Perhaps that's what she could do with, would be better than the parade of 20-something dancers who are only with her for kudos and money.

The stuff about her and David Banda has been discussed ad nauseum on a certain New Zealand food production site - obviously we don't know reality but what she allows out is icky in the extreme.

And as the boobs - I am reminded of a certain Blackadder II epidode, only they looked more realistic. And she had such fabulous boobs too - why Madge, why? 😢

367c3e5cb00fee88b42670bd9fa819d1--rowan-beer.jpg

She’s had every other part of her modified, so I’d be very surprised if she hasn’t had at least one boo job.
Her face looks superimposed on the topless shot. Is it definitely her body?!
Comedy breasticles? Note how you can't see her neck or the sides of her chest 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.