Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I look at Madge now I'm reminded of the mother addicted to cosmetic surgery in Terry Gilliam's film, Brazil:

image.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lourdes is horribly trashy too, gone down the same attention seeking 'trying to shock' route.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lourdes is horribly trashy too, gone down the same attention seeking 'trying to shock' route.
Imagine having Madge as your mother 😨 hardly surprising that her daughter is clambering for attention, with such a hideously narcissistic mother.

Reactions: 15
Imagine having Madge as your mother 😨 hardly surprising that her daughter is clambering for attention, with such a hideously narcissistic mother.
I'd guess Madonna is very angry and demanding behind closed doors and maybe the kids have had to deal with that.

Reactions: 9
Madonna has always seemed a deeply unpleasant character from the word go. She did release some catchy songs but talent wise was very overrated I think. There was a vacuum for a major female superstar and she was in the right place at the right time. She is finding old age very threatening as you can't control it and as she is an extremely controlling person that's terrifying. Still she sold her soul for fame and this is the result.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember what actually happened between her and Guy Ritchie and why they divorced?
Madonna has said in interviews that the romance went from their relationship. Personally I don’t think she could deal with someone like Guy who had his own career, was a power player etc. I also think she got fed up playing the Lady of the Manor at Ashcombe.

Reactions: 11
Madonna has said in interviews that the romance went from their relationship. Personally I don’t think she could deal with someone like Guy who had his own career, was a power player etc. I also think she got fed up playing the Lady of the Manor at Ashcombe.
I bet she's seething he's ended up apparently happily married to a classy woman.
I've often pondered on how famous women don't seem to survive show business as well as male stars. It seems to be a pattern that they end up alone & mentally damaged by it all, addicted to drugs and alcohol. Yes the men do as well but invariably they find women to support them through it.

Reactions: 12
Madonna is so overrated. She used shock to sell her songs. Like a Virgin, Like a Prayer. Very original that is, Madge.

Reactions: 7
Madonna has always seemed a deeply unpleasant character from the word go. She did release some catchy songs but talent wise was very overrated I think. There was a vacuum for a major female superstar and she was in the right place at the right time. She is finding old age very threatening as you can't control it and as she is an extremely controlling person that's terrifying. Still she sold her soul for fame and this is the result.
Agree she's a deeply unpleasant narc.
I went off her after seeing 'In bed with Madonna'. That's when I realised what a ghastly person she really is.

I feel sorry for those kids she took from Malawi to be used as her props.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I thought Madonna looked her best in the Ray of Light era, she looked amazing in the Beautiful Stranger video, she looked good in the early 00s too

Too much surgery now, awful outfits, can't accept ageing

Reactions: 24
Love the way these are supposed to be casual photos of the hoof but you can clearly see the light on her

Reactions: 5
How narcissistic can you get? A camera & couch set up in your own bathroom while you dress up, filters at the ready, to gain approval on Instagram. It's crazy.

Yeah, she was still gorgeous as recently as that. But she's just gone off the rails.

Reactions: 12
I've never thought of Madonna as gorgeous but she has looked good in some of her videos. One is the "Cherish" video but my favourite was "Oh Father". I loved her hair & the video and song were very profound in my opinion.
Ageing is a bitter pill to swallow which is made harder really if you have the money to have these freakish treatments. It's not natural and you'll never look natural, just weird instead of just older.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.