Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about anyone else I get weird vibes with Madonna around her son David. The other day she posted a photo of them both at a Harry Styles gig and she put #watermelonsugar, now I know that's the name of his song but its apparently about the female orgasm!
It's one thing to be overtly sexual to your fans but around your children is just wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She was papped wearing Balenciaga Crocs at the airport. Such a mess.
Yes, let's not forget her "style" of clothes. I mean, she's never really had a style as such, outside of her performative looks, but the way she dresses now, all baggy gangsta and gold chains, idk why any woman would do that to herself. I'm so sad that this is how she is trailing the end of what has been an extraordinary life in public accomplishments. I've loved her for 30 years, but Idk what this even is.

View attachment 1638439
Pete Burns has come back from the dead 😱
I mean, like, fix the hair lady, if you're gonna go to these lengths with filler and filter on the face.

Reactions: 11
Yes, let's not forget her "style" of clothes. I mean, she's never really had a style as such, outside of her performative looks, but the way she dresses now, all baggy gangsta and gold chains, idk why any woman would do that to herself. I'm so sad that this is how she is trailing the end of what has been an extraordinary life in public accomplishments. I've loved her for 30 years, but Idk what this even is.

I mean, like, fix the hair lady, if you're gonna go to these lengths with filler and filter on the face.
When was Madonna ever not like this? I mean my mom who was a die hard Madonna fan even said her music was shite but her looks and perfomances are what made Madonna, Madonna. But she's refusing to give it up, And its not agiesm, Look at Carol Vorderman!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
When was Madonna ever not like this? I mean my mom who was a die hard Madonna fan even said her music was shite but her looks and perfomances are what made Madonna, Madonna. But she's refusing to give it up, And its not agiesm, Look at Carol Vorderman!
Your mom said her music was shite?? Her record and album sales over the decades would say otherwise. Queen of pop. Anyway, I did make clear that I wasn't talking about her performative looks. I meant her going out gear. No she's never had good personal style, but we never saw ugly clothes as consistently as we do now. And she used to do raunchy-with-an-edge, she shocked but was iconic, but now it's just ugly-raunch. Imo. Like I say, idk what she is anymore. So sad.

She has always liked to shock but her face is practically unrecognisable. We’re laughing at her looking like Pete Burns but she does..
After she had Lourdes and did the Ray of Light album I thought she looked quite pretty but let’s be clear I suspect Erotica, Dick Tracey, Madame X are her true grimey self

Reactions: 1
I’m just embarrassed for her. She’s trying so hard to remain young and relevant but it’s not working.

Reactions: 11
Narcissism is awful. She’ll never change
That's it. I've loved her music across the years, not so much the person. Now, I just feel sorry for her. Still, her schtick always that she didn't give a flying one about others' opinions and would do what she wanted, when she wanted, how she wanted. Such is the way of narcissists but it's just sad. She's always been up for 'reinventing' herself (remember the 'English country lady' phase she went through, when with Guy Ritchie?) but her skill hasn't transgressed into her senior years, not one bit.

Reactions: 9
Your mom said her music was shite?? Her record and album sales over the decades would say otherwise. Queen of pop. Anyway, I did make clear that I wasn't talking about her performative looks. I meant her going out gear. No she's never had good personal style, but we never saw ugly clothes as consistently as we do now. And she used to do raunchy-with-an-edge, she shocked but was iconic, but now it's just ugly-raunch. Imo. Like I say, idk what she is anymore. So sad.
Had a look at her insta recently, as a fan of 30 years. Totally agree with you, I’m no prude and edgy is great but this is just so trashy and ugly. Wonder if all the young people who she’s always draping herself over laugh at her behind her back even if they’re on the payroll.

I' saw the latest remix video to Hung Up, it's horrific. Whoever said Hugh Hefner is not wrong.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.