Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's when you see the unfiltered versions :eek:
She looks deranged now. She had such credibility up until 10 years ago.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the recent photos of Madonna? She looks in worse shape than Pete Burns did not long before he passed away.
I’m hoping that she is not going down the same route. She looks bloated and unwell - unrecognisable.
What seems to be an obsession with not ageing, is making her look bizarre.
Do you mean these pictures?
She's got pink hair and bleached eyebrows and the lips are starting to look like Pete Burns 😬
0_MADONNA.jpg

Madonna-lace-bodice-outfit-pictures-Marni-New-York-Fashion-Week-news-latest-1667738.jpg

Reactions: 4
madonna-ray-of-light-album-cd-cover.jpg
images.jpeg

She could of aged so gracefully. She looked so good in the early 2000s and I think she would of now if she hadn't ruined her face. She's just a mess 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've never been a superfan but wow, it's really sad to see 65 year old Madonna desperately trying to keep up with the 20-somethings. She always oozed self-confidence which makes it all the more depressing to see her hitting the fillers so hard in an attempt to capture something that's long gone.

I was looking at pictures of Isabelle Huppert today. She's 69 and unashamedly sexy but also cool af with it and absolutely not trying to seem younger than she is. Madonna could have carried this style off so well.

isa 1.jpg

isa 2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am the same age as Madge but seeing that horror photo of her without the filters.................................... OMG!
Mind you, she looks bad enough WITH her bloody filters!

I shall grow old as nature intends ta very much :)

Reactions: 13
I find this whole obsession with filters very weird. Thing is, people use the same filters and all end up looking the same; that is, slightly alien like.

Madonna doesn’t even look like Madonna anymore. Such a shame. I loved her unique and individual look.

Reactions: 14
She was papped wearing Balenciaga Crocs at the airport. Such a mess.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
With the money she’s got, she really could have grown old gracefully, and still look amazing. I really don’t understand why she’s done this to herself.
Yes
Shes beautiful ,rich, super figure. Could look amazing but
Has gone down this weird route. By herself as noone else is copying this look.

Reactions: 5
I've never been a superfan but wow, it's really sad to see 65 year old Madonna desperately trying to keep up with the 20-somethings. She always oozed self-confidence which makes it all the more depressing to see her hitting the fillers so hard in an attempt to capture something that's long gone.

I was looking at pictures of Isabelle Huppert today. She's 69 and unashamedly sexy but also cool af with it and absolutely not trying to seem younger than she is. Madonna could have carried this style off so well.

View attachment 1609509

View attachment 1609510
Absolutely stunning. Icon. Thanks for posting these pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Tragic and old fashioned, using sexuality to generate publicity. She is doing a good job of showing her irrelevance.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.