Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone of readable age and over, in any country, of any political leaning and any economic level, knows who you are. You have been photographed to death.

This used to be The Queen, Diana, Mother Teresa, maybe Jackie 0, Marilyn etc now the only ‘super icon’ status left is madonna.

Could argue its Kim Kardash Etc or other bore like her. Its not. My gran has no idea who Kim Kardash is. OR Taylor Swift. OR Greta Thunberg.

Make your suggestion instead of a tripe one word no-answer would be helpful.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Everyone of readable age and over, in any country, of any political leaning and any economic level, knows who you are. You have been photographed to death.

This used to be The Queen, Diana, Mother Teresa, maybe Jackie 0, Marilyn etc now the only ‘super icon’ status left is madonna.

Could argue its Kim Kardash Etc or other bore like her. Its not. My gran has no idea who Kim Kardash is. OR Taylor Swift. OR Greta Thunberg.

She may have been Iconic in her hay day, but she has ruined her own legacy, by resorting to cheap and desperate publicity stunts. When people talk about Madonna today it is not with a sense of admiration, it is with pity.
I will feel a sense of sorrow when she passes, but I won't be devastated

Reactions: 18
I've always loved Madonna but not sure she's that well known with the younger generation anymore, if so it's probably due to her strange tiktoks and have no clue of what great pop songs she's given us or the icon she was.

Reactions: 10
She may have been Iconic in her hay day, but she has ruined her own legacy, by resorting to cheap and desperate publicity stunts. When people talk about Madonna today it is not with a sense of admiration, it is with pity.
I will feel a sense of sorrow when she passes, but I won't be devastated
You’re not wrong with what you’re saying. The original point was that she is the most famous woman in the world, whether you are someone who thinks she’s cheap and desperate or whether you worship her arse.

Also it’s “heyday”

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Does your gran recognise a picture of Madge now? :ROFLMAO:

Weirdly Vanessa Feltz was on The Wheel or whatever it is called last night and due to Madonna being an answer she chipped in that she once interviewed her and 'she was the most vile individual I'd ever met' or words to that effect.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish I could link the latest photos on her Instagram. It's of Thanksgiving and the children particularly the adopted girls look so miserable. It puts me in mind of Mommy Dearest which I think was written by Joan Crawfords daughter and what a horror of a mother she was.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wish I could link the latest photos on her Instagram. It's of Thanksgiving and the children particularly the adopted girls look so miserable. It puts me in mind of Mommy Dearest which I think was written by Joan Crawfords daughter and what a horror of a mother she was.
I saw the photo too, none of them look very happy. The adopted twins in particular always look miserable in photos. Wonder what Madonna is like with the kids when the cameras switched off, very controlling I'd imagine.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The children are nothing more than props. She is so hideously narcissistic that everyone around her is just an object for her benefit or amusement. I especially feel for the children that she adopted. What a bewildering world they inhabit.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I never was a fan of her music, but when it comes to women in music she is an icon. If her biopic ever gets off the ground, the kids will discover her and bring her back to the fore. I wonder what the 26-year-old Madonna would think of the Madonna of 2022? I guess she is a classic case of what happens when a woman spends most of her life presenting herself as a sex symbol and can't let it go.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope that never happens. We don't need this hag's ego fed more than it is. Just let the hag fade into obscurity.

Reactions: 8
I think we will see a Mommie Dearest type expose in years to come from one of the kids

Reactions: 14
Peeps, it is so very sad really, what has become of Madonna. The barriers she broke, the influence she had, all the racial equality she heralded and advocacy for gay rights and she is now reduced to.....a deformed slug who garners no respect at all. You are right @CrackingOwlSanctuary my gran doesn’t recognize her at all and is very shocked!!:ROFLMAO:

Look at how incredible this performance is. No pizzazz, no props, sheer goose-bumps, pure unadulterated entertainment. Perfecting flawless singing and choreography, NOONE else could do this nowadays without a dumb entourage and stupid gimmicks. Oh Madonna, why have you let your fans down!!

Ps Nikki and Donna were always as amazing as Madonna herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.