Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video:

Addresses guru gossip - probably means here but says guru gossip as people don't know about this one as much but most people know about gg. Her thread over there is dead. - says she enjoys the haters as they make her feel relevant. Lol. Says all people on gossip forums have ugly hearts and are bitter. Oh dear.

Claims she isn’t dating anyone ZzZzZ.

Says she has no secret boyfriend, says she was seeing someone for a while, but didn’t work out, but they’re still friends, and wants to keep her relationships private now. Which all youtubers say until they need the boyfriend for content and views.

Says her and pat and friends and how it’s annoying that she is asked about him all the time.

Oh please, she literally had him in a video and they’d clearly kissed and she cut it out as he had her makeup on his face. This girls starting to take the mick a bit, she knows they were flirty etc in her videos, that’s why she get/got questions. if they had a clean break, or kept it off youtube, nobody would be asking as much.

She says she is humble and not ‘changed’ but all she seems to do is pout at herself on Instagram stories. You are obviously going to get called stuck up and in love with yourself and changed if that’s all you do.
also in her new video where she is stating about being single and happy to be on her own yet uploading photos on insta advertising bumble - dating profile 🤔 idiot she is

Reactions: 2
New video:

Addresses guru gossip - probably means here but says guru gossip as people don't know about this one as much but most people know about gg. Her thread over there is dead. - says she enjoys the haters as they make her feel relevant. Lol. Says all people on gossip forums have ugly hearts and are bitter. Oh dear.

Claims she isn’t dating anyone ZzZzZ.

Says she has no secret boyfriend, says she was seeing someone for a while, but didn’t work out, but they’re still friends, and wants to keep her relationships private now. Which all youtubers say until they need the boyfriend for content and views.

Says her and pat and friends and how it’s annoying that she is asked about him all the time.

Oh please, she literally had him in a video and they’d clearly kissed and she cut it out as he had her makeup on his face. This girls starting to take the mick a bit, she knows they were flirty etc in her videos, that’s why she get/got questions. if they had a clean break, or kept it off youtube, nobody would be asking as much.

She says she is humble and not ‘changed’ but all she seems to do is pout at herself on Instagram stories. You are obviously going to get called stuck up and in love with yourself and changed if that’s all you do.
looool hardly bitter. i think people have a right to call out other people’s BS 😂 if you don’t want opinions then don’t put yourself out on the internet

Reactions: 1
I don’t buy this in the slightest. I feel like Mads probably ditched Hannah for her new man and Holly Boon etc. You notice that Mads is starting to comment on Hans pics, probably just so people stop questioning their friendship... Hannah never comments on Mars pics. I just think Hannah has chosen her words so carefully here, she’s better off without her...
A35086F7-2E5F-4515-B3E8-2AC1C1AA8AFA.png

I don’t buy this in the slightest. I feel like Mads probably ditched Hannah for her new man and Holly Boon etc. You notice that Mads is starting to comment on Hans pics, probably just so people stop questioning their friendship... Hannah never comments on Mars pics. I just think Hannah has chosen her words so carefully here, she’s better off without her...View attachment 69413
Yeah Hannah would never do that... but I bet Mads would!

They haven't seen eachother once in the past few months, have they?? Not buying it either

Reactions: 3
Hannah and Madison both put on such a weird fake american accent. They both never used to talk like that lol

Reactions: 6
Ooo, this has really taken off!
Is anyone on gossip guru? Maybe they could post on there just directing them here as this is obviously what Mads has seen and takking about.x

Well done for finding those pics, confirmed that it was Umar!

They delete any advertising on the threads over there for Tattle.

And I think tbh, she found this website but called it guru gossip as everyone knows about gurugossip but not as many people know about tattle. I doubt she wanted to direct people here to see it. Because her thread over there is dead and nobody has been paticularly judgemental or horrid on there. Just checked it. Nobody even posted since nov 19.

I know she won't want people over here, I think shes mentioned gossip guru rather than this one as she doesn't really want people to read this.x

Reactions: 2
humble : having or showing a modest or low estimate of one's own importance.

UMMM... this does not describe her in the least. She is so vain, constantly eye f'ing herself in her instagram stories. I don't understand how she could go on and on in her latest youtube vid about how humble she still is. 😂

She's finally admitted to getting lip fillers, she looks like a blower fish, far too much! Pity as naturally she was a pretty girl but she's looking too fake nowadays.

Reactions: 5
I've been on gurugossiper and they were saying the same thing that her secret boyfriend was Umar Kamani over there ....made me laugh that in her recent video she could have just said it wasn't Umar, but she passive aggressively barked "i was seeing someone, im not no more...IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER WHO IT IS" :oops: :ROFLMAO:

What is that accent! Hun you’re from Manchester stop putting it on.. it’s all with the Eeeee at the end of a word it’s so embarrassing “chatteeee” Manc’s defo do not have that fake accent. I can’t even watch her anymore she’s just cringe. Those posey videos on her story staring at herself😂😂😂😂. She definitely pied paddy soon as she got a few followers he’s better off without her.

Reactions: 9
What is that accent! Hun you’re from Manchester stop putting it on.. it’s all with the Eeeee at the end of a word it’s so embarrassing “chatteeee” Manc’s defo do not have that fake accent. I can’t even watch her anymore she’s just cringe. Those posey videos on her story staring at herself😂😂😂😂. She definitely pied paddy soon as she got a few followers he’s better off without her.
Could it be a slight asian twist she's picked up from Umar 😂 she seems to just imitate whoever she's around at that moment in time.... rach, hannah etc

Reactions: 8
A bad heart shows on your face....

says the girl with eyelash extensions, laminated brows, lip filler and cheek filler.
🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh great she’s uploading another come drive with me today 🙄 shock horror! Why is there literally no effort put into her videos? She don’t even have like an intro with her name or anything like most youtubers do. Also you can tell how little she cares about her videos cos she’s always like “I’ll link this in the description box” and literally never does. Mads just wants the money and fame that comes with YouTube not the actual effort you have to put in

Reactions: 7
wow so interesting watching her drive around......so thrilling

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.