Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CA98DE0D-2B1A-4C16-B002-F8EB75E47470.png
23686F2D-46CD-4E89-9B83-A57457BFA95F.png

How can someone preach so much about self love and yet photoshop all her photos. I understand everyone uses filters- but she completely changes the shape of her body. Surprised no one has picked up on this

Reactions: 9
I’ve got some inside sources and from what I hear,

Maddy met a girl through one of her short term best friends at the time, some girl called Paris - paddy cheated on maddy with this Paris, but Maddy also had sex with one of paddy’s friends during the same time so I guess they called it even and just stayed together a bit longer?

their fake relationship broke down but they were obviously still sleeping together after breaking up. Maddy then was dating umar kumani, pretty little thing owner but I guess couldn’t hold onto him long enough to get clout from it cause she loves any opportunity to get attention.

she claims to be so humble and down to earth but I’ve had three different people who have told me they’ve met her in real life and she was very cold and stuck up with them when they’ve approached her.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she ever had that many friends besides Paddy..? Jehovah's Witnesses are usually strongly discouraged from making friends outside of the cult (cause let's face it, thats what it is) so she seems to get totally obsessed with people - han, now sophie..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re right. I used to date someone who’s related to her

I don't think she ever had that many friends besides Paddy..? Jehovah's Witnesses are usually strongly discouraged from making friends outside of the cult (cause let's face it, thats what it is) so she seems to get totally obsessed with people - han, now sophie..
You’re right it has always been just her and paddy I don’t think she had any friends until she gained a few followers.

Reactions: 4
That makes me kinda sad tbh that she maybe didn’t have friends or whatever 😥 idk maybe it’s just the religion but that makes me sad 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That makes me kinda sad tbh that she maybe didn’t have friends or whatever 😥 idk maybe it’s just the religion but that makes me sad 🥺
Is Madison a Jehovah's witness? I didnt know this...I wondered why she was saying "my first christmas" and wondered why this was.

I am new to this site ..she is stunning and as a manchester girl I wonder why she goes to that hotel when she lives in Manchester. Anyways the only criticism I have is her videos are same old same old. But I'd much rather watch her than some. She seems pretty genuine. Although I did have a moment where I did think she was leading Paddy on...that's not cool. But if they both cheated then the relationship isnt gonna flourish is it lol

View attachment 72859View attachment 72860
How can someone preach so much about self love and yet photoshop all her photos. I understand everyone uses filters- but she completely changes the shape of her body. Surprised no one has picked up on this
I cant see where shes photoshopped....the curve in her top may be the style. The blinds behind her arent curved. Maybe I'm just blind. Lol I am rubbish at spotting PS pics. Also i have a top that has a similar cut to it and it has a curve similar.

Last edited:
Is Madison a Jehovah's witness? I didnt know this...I wondered why she was saying "my first christmas" and wondered why this was.

I am new to this site ..she is stunning and as a manchester girl I wonder why she goes to that hotel when she lives in Manchester. Anyways the only criticism I have is her videos are same old same old. But I'd much rather watch her than some. She seems pretty genuine. Although I did have a moment where I did think she was leading Paddy on...that's not cool. But if they both cheated then the relationship isnt gonna flourish is it lol

I cant see where shes photoshopped....the curve in her top may be the style. The blinds behind her arent curved. Maybe I'm just blind. Lol I am rubbish at spotting PS pics. Also i have a top that has a similar cut to it and it has a curve similar.
it’s 100% edited you can see the bed goes higher as well as the blinds are slanted. 😂😂😂

it’s 100% edited you can see the bed goes higher as well as the blinds are slanted. 😂😂😂

yeah she was a Jehovah’s whitness shes not anymore obv. Again when she gained a few followers she broke up with paddy and decided she didn’t want to be a JW. Probably to fit in with everyone else. I think she’s disgusting for posting those throwback vids and tagging paddy in them a while back etc. I think she does lead him on I’ve seen the comments on his pics from her I don’t think she has any interest in getting back together now.

Reactions: 3
Yeah in her videos a while ago with him they were at the drive thru and he had her foundation on his face and lips. She led him on for ages and I think he holds out hope a bit.

Reactions: 4
Yeah in her videos a while ago with him they were at the drive thru and he had her foundation on his face and lips. She led him on for ages and I think he holds out hope a bit.
poor paddy she’s a shitbag for doing that to him. He seems so lovely hopefully he finds love and see’s Maddy for what she really is. Vile behaviour from her side doing that to someone

Reactions: 3

yeah she was a Jehovah’s whitness shes not anymore obv. Again when she gained a few followers she broke up with paddy and decided she didn’t want to be a JW. Probably to fit in with everyone else. I think she’s disgusting for posting those throwback vids and tagging paddy in them a while back etc. I think she does lead him on I’ve seen the comments on his pics from her I don’t think she has any interest in getting back together now.
Thanks I was wondering why it was her first year of celebrating Christmas. Now I know 👍

Yep actually looking at the pic again I can see what you mean. I'm so blind. Once its pointed out I can see it on edited pics. Lindsay Lohans were the best....jeez was she being ironic surely!

Reactions: 2
She posted herself in a hospital bed the other day and then today she posted (and quickly deleted) a pic of her with a mask on in hospital saying shes high on morphine? Weird. Wonder what she gets done?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.