Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please what is her accent 😩! I live near her and that’s not a true Manc accent. I feel she talks different on purpose and the way she says erm ‘ommmm’ so frustrating

Reactions: 2
A while ago she claimed on her live (or YT, can’t remember) that they are but just been busy, havent had time to catch up etc... well she said the same about Paddy and then unfollowed him 😂 so probably not

Reactions: 2
I hope she’s not seeing Aitch, he’s a good guy she used to go on and on about a grime artist she’d dated but wouldn’t be say the name - maybe it’s him from back in the day but I thought it was a low blow how shed mention it with Paddy beside her. Team Paddy ✌🏽

Reactions: 1
I hope she’s not seeing Aitch, he’s a good guy she used to go on and on about a grime artist she’d dated but wouldn’t be say the name - maybe it’s him from back in the day but I thought it was a low blow how shed mention it with Paddy beside her. Team Paddy ✌🏽
She went on one date with Bugzy Malone.

I’ve just had to unfollow her I can’t stand her. Hannah is better off with out her!! All Mads wants is a man with £££

Reactions: 3
So I have so many unanswered Questions! Who was she briefly dating? Aitch or Umar from
PLT? Are her and Hannah still friends, if not does anybody know why? And who’s she in Amsterdam with?
I watched her get ready in an hour video, please why does she put on some fake accent? She lives In north Manchester!

So I have so many unanswered Questions! Who was she briefly dating? Aitch or Umar from
PLT? Are her and Hannah still friends, if not does anybody know why? And who’s she in Amsterdam with?
I watched her get ready in an hour video, please why does she put on some fake accent? She lives In north Manchester!
someone called @baff.d keeps commenting on her instagram pics and then in her latest YouTube 1 hour transformation vid it says in the description “ENJOY. Especially you Baff”

Idk he’s a possibility??

She complimented Hannah on Hannah's IG photo last week so I think they just drifted apart..?

She went on one date with Bugzy Malone.
I doubt this alot...bugzy has been with his fiancee for about 9 years and is about 8 years older than Madison....Madison said that that date happened when she was like 16 so I doubt a 24 year old mans going to cheat on his future wife to take a 16 year old girl out on a date...Aitch is the more realistic option tbh

I doubt this alot...bugzy has been with his fiancee for about 9 years and is about 8 years older than Madison....Madison said that that date happened when she was like 16 so I doubt a 24 year old mans going to cheat on his future wife to take a 16 year old girl out on a date...Aitch is the more realistic option tbh

He has cheated on her a lot. They were on and off as well, he admits to this in his lyrics if you listen to his music.

I also see Ryan Thomas (who is dating Lucy Meck from TOWIE) liking her pics every now & again and I’m pretty sure he is BFFs with Umar Kumani which would back up the theory that there might have been a thing there. Otherwise I don’t really know why Ryan would have heard of her/be following her.

She is skinny. She is a size 6 to 8. Ridiculous. She isn't very likeable, is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I used to watch Madison with Hannah and Rachel Leary I always felt like she had 0 personality of her own and was just saying literally anything in order to "fit in" with them....

Sign of a not nice person imo

Reactions: 4
happy new year you bitter witches!
Hi we’re not bitter most of us used to support you, but we’d appreciate some honesty ?

Hi we’re not bitter most of us used to support you, but we’d appreciate some honesty ?
There’s a lot of suspicion about you and the owner of plt, as well as Hannah Renee. It was just so so sad as you seemed so happy/ happy with your friendship. I think your supporters would appreciate some honesty. Not trying to give a negative vibe/ bash you but things don’t seem to make sense anymore?x

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.