Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a Depop and I am shocked as she sells everything shes given!?!!

She says most stuff is "only worn for a haul" yet on the video shills the items saying 'this will be so good for XYZ.. " and whatever else to make out that it's a 'stape' in her wardrobe.. yeah right, you wear it for the haul and then flog it.

Reactions: 4
She has a Depop and I am shocked as she sells everything shes given!?!!

She says most stuff is "only worn for a haul" yet on the video shills the items saying 'this will be so good for XYZ.. " and whatever else to make out that it's a 'stape' in her wardrobe.. yeah right, you wear it for the haul and then flog it.

I’m amazed she even still buys/is sent stuff from PLT since she’s no longer banging the owner. I always thought it was super off when she says in her hauls “I’ll wear this” like no you won’t; you only wear designer…

Reactions: 2
I really don’t think YouTubers should be allowed to sell on things that were gifted to them or if they got them as part of an ad.

Reactions: 10
I really don’t think YouTubers should be allowed to sell on things that were gifted to them or if they got them as part of an ad.
I find it a bit stingey too selling something for full price that they haven’t even bought?!!

Reactions: 9
Doubt it, they take weeks/months to recover from I thought ?

I thought this too!! Has anyone seen her latest instagram story? (vid posted about an hour ago)
They look massive all of sudden in that story but I don’t think she’d be out and about so fast after having her boobs done 🕵🏽‍♀️🕵🏼‍ I’m still sus tho

They look massive all of sudden in that story but I don’t think she’d be out and about so fast after having her boobs done 🕵🏽‍♀️🕵🏼‍ I’m still sus tho
Yeah, true! I thought it was kind of suspicious since most of her recent posts/stories could've been taken a while ago/pre-filmed. I dunno tho, recovery from ops like that is different for everyone... who knows, guess we'll find out soon enough anyway

74F832AA-61D9-4A08-B602-2A708BDE1F5A.jpeg

breast implants confirmed

Yeah, true! I thought it was kind of suspicious since most of her recent posts/stories could've been taken a while ago/pre-filmed. I dunno tho, recovery from ops like that is different for everyone... who knows, guess we'll find out soon enough anyway
She’s been super resposting the same photos - well like the same but a different angle

She does follow @nassabplasticsurgery on Instagram. Boob jobs seem to be his speciality.
9E0F0835-AFC0-4D90-9BFB-ECF43E5648ED.jpeg

Feel like that’s probably her tbh. She’s literally had so much work done; I don’t mean it to sound judgey but it’s just so much for a 22 year old girl!

That Sophie who is in her latest video seems like such a mean girl. Bad vibes just radiate off both of them. I had to stop watching.

Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but she did need the boob job. When I was watching her try on videos all the clothes looked like they were hanging off her chest wise. She is very beautiful but you could see she was insecure about that and she looks more womanly now and less childlike. I'd love a boob job myself.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
That Sophie who is in her latest video seems like such a mean girl. Bad vibes just radiate off both of them. I had to stop watching.
Ahh don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll ditch her for someone new in a few months just how she did with Hannah..

I'm sorry but she did need the boob job. When I was watching her try on videos all the clothes looked like they were hanging off her chest wise. She is very beautiful but you could see she was insecure about that and she looks more womanly now and less childlike. I'd love a boob job myself.
You're talking pure shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's not had THAT much done has she? A few ml in lips and maybe/maybe not a boob job. It's sad though, as irritating as she's become you can't deny she's absolutely beautiful. I don't think she needed boob job at all

YEP. She's definitely had them done! It's so sad too. She was very pretty without all the enhancements. I think she's overdone it with lip filler now too. She's becoming just another blow-up doll.

Kinda rude to say someone needs a boob job 🧐

She's not had THAT much done has she? A few ml in lips and maybe/maybe not a boob job. It's sad though, as irritating as she's become you can't deny she's absolutely beautiful. I don't think she needed boob job at all
She’s had face filler too, she said it on the video where she was talking about the guru gossip site - I always thought she’d had that done because I’ve watch her from the start and noticed the dimple on her chin had vanished. And she’s had her teeth done etc. Idk she just seems to be obsessed with getting things done…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.