Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know that.. it’s strange. I love paddy he seems so genuine. I don’t think Maddison is as close to rach, & han anymore either

Reactions: 4
I wonder if anything happened between her and Han. They seemed to be inseparable and now we never see them together? She does seem different these days... and not in a good way.

Reactions: 3
I watched her live last night and a lot of people were asking about some things.

Paddy - She mentions they just drifted as they started seeing other people & still following eachother would be weird basically. (she didn't say that exactly but addressed9 it kinda when people said 'you unfollowed eachother'
Dating - claims to be single - but we all kinda know thats twisting her situation, she is clearly seeing someone but not in a relationship yet.

People are speculating a LOT that she's dating PLT owner Umar Kamani

claims she hasn't had lip filler for over a year but her lips are huge, so much bigger than all her old photos. claims shes also had bum chin filler lol but its migrated and gone wrong

I watched her live last night and a lot of people were asking about some things.

Paddy - She mentions they just drifted as they started seeing other people & still following eachother would be weird basically. (she didn't say that exactly but addressed9 it kinda when people said 'you unfollowed eachother'
Dating - claims to be single - but we all kinda know thats twisting her situation, she is clearly seeing someone but not in a relationship yet.

claims she hasn't had lip filler for over a year but her lips are huge, so much bigger than all her old photos. claims shes also had bum chin filler lol but its migrated and gone wrong
Oooh interesting, do you know where the Umar Kamani rumours have stemmed from?

Reactions: 2

I’ve just gone on Twitter and done a search and had a look on Instagram, where did you see the Umar thing? That would be very interesting

I’ve just gone on Twitter and done a search and had a look on Instagram, where did you see the Umar thing? That would be very interesting
I’ve no clue, but a LOT of people were mentioning it. Like I mean it came up constantly so someone has noticed something. I tried to dig too but can’t find anything. Maybe someone saw that they both tagged themselves at similar locations or something..?

Reactions: 1
I’ve no clue, but a LOT of people were mentioning it. Like I mean it came up constantly so someone has noticed something. I tried to dig too but can’t find anything. Maybe someone saw that they both tagged themselves at similar locations or something..?
Interesting! Where were they talking about it, on Instagram?

I saw a comment asking if she was with Aitch before. I'm not sure if there was any actual rumour behind it or it was a stab in the dark because both manc and follow each other [emoji848]

She addressed the Aitch thing on her live the other dy too. Apparently they grew up near eachother and know a lot of the same people.

Interesting! Where were they talking about it, on Instagram?

On her live on IG the other night

Someone report her for not disclosing the PLT post as an advert! Loads of bloggers posed an #ad except her

She was definitely dating someone and it went pear-shaped and I think she’s a bit bitter judging from her video. She grew up very sheltered in what is essentially a mini-cult, so probably doesn’t have that much experience dating. Plus she was with Paddy for so long.

Interesting how she keeps buying expensive shoes and bags but doesn’t have a mortgage? These influencers haven’t got their priorities straight at all!?

it’s also not fair on paddy to bring him back on the scene when she suddenly stops dating someone. It was deffo her that ended it and i think he’s hoping that they get back together. Guys don’t just do “friendship” like that...

I’m sure she was seeing aitch? Today she posted throwbacks of her and paddy???

Reactions: 1
I wonder if her mystery man was somehow connected to hannah and that's why they've fallen out/aren't as close. They both deny any tea but something has very obviously happened. Or thinking outside the box, maybe there was no guy and the person she was seeing was hannah?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.