Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C5CBDE23-012B-4B54-94BA-A9A8572D1DC3.jpeg

This is what she gon tell her man so he doesn’t post her on socials so that she can carry on hoeing on Instagram whilst footballers or irrelevant rappers slide into her DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the exact same boat 👀 have Mads & Umar been friends for a while or is this just out the blue that they're hanging?

Reactions: 2
Don't know if it's just my Instagram glitching but mads and Umar don't follow each other anymore do they?

Reactions: 1
Yeah it was deffo him she was dating!!

Another example of them being together. I reckon he was sleeping with her and buying her stuff. Likely wasn’t dating her exclusive when he’d just broke up with a long term partner.

60A9A72C-85E7-407B-9D1F-C92C9A3E2B76.jpeg
B5807123-1059-453E-8CF6-F8C3E8FC3BDD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Have you seen her what I got for Christmas video? Her “auntie” bought her an Off White bag that costs £945 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I always wonder who she stays at Hotel Gotham with in Manchester. She shows it quite often on her Instagram story. Obviously she isn't skint but it still seems like a waste of money to me considering she lives local anyway. Unless it isn't her paying and she's with a guy which is more than likely

Reactions: 5
Patrick had a lucky escape with her. She used to be so sweet and down to earth

Reactions: 3
I remember from watching one of Mads or Hannah’s videos and they were referring to Mads auntie having an apartment in Ibiza for them to stay in. I’m thinking “auntie” is definitely a code word 🤔

Reactions: 10
New video:

Addresses guru gossip - probably means here but says guru gossip as people don't know about this one as much but most people know about gg. Her thread over there is dead. - says she enjoys the haters as they make her feel relevant. Lol. Says all people on gossip forums have ugly hearts and are bitter. Oh dear.

Claims she isn’t dating anyone ZzZzZ.

Says she has no secret boyfriend, says she was seeing someone for a while, but didn’t work out, but they’re still friends, and wants to keep her relationships private now. Which all youtubers say until they need the boyfriend for content and views.

Says her and pat and friends and how it’s annoying that she is asked about him all the time.

Oh please, she literally had him in a video and they’d clearly kissed and she cut it out as he had her makeup on his face. This girls starting to take the mick a bit, she knows they were flirty etc in her videos, that’s why she get/got questions. if they had a clean break, or kept it off youtube, nobody would be asking as much.

She says she is humble and not ‘changed’ but all she seems to do is pout at herself on Instagram stories. You are obviously going to get called stuck up and in love with yourself and changed if that’s all you do.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.