Madison Sarah #9 Liar liar, airbags on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any brands get back to anyone? Boohoo said they’re going to look into the situation

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did any brands get back to anyone? Boohoo said they’re going to look into the situation
The Kamani’s have wanted rid of her for a while since she won’t shut up about Umar; so hopefully that’ll be bye bye from boohoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My 1st thread title 🥺 thank you Mamis, I’m going to have to celebrate my 1st thread until my next 1st thread 🥳🍾 champagne for one 🥂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Wait do people actually think messaging brands will do anything? I might be wrong here but people like holly boon who have been openly racist still get sponsored. I really don’t think it’s going to do anything and also correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe a brand has ever taken someone off their pay roll because a random user has messaged them. whatever though it is worth a try

Reactions: 22
Can’t believe we’re on thread 9 - and so many more people on here now to discuss the endless drama surrounding our Persitalian mami 🥺❤

what happened with her and Umar?
They were *seeing* one another after she broke up with Paddy and she just constantly refers to him as her ex even though it just seems to have been a casual sleeping together thing but she just brings it up constantly. She’s obviously gutted she couldn’t hold on to Umar cos he’s loaded.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In case you’re new to these threads;

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
I hope anyone new to the thread makes their way through the first few ones to learn more about baddie maddie’s many lies.

Fun fact, her thread was pretty tame and even had some of her fans before she created an account to call all us bitter witches on New Year’s Eve. Heres a link to that post.

After she got ran out of her own thread she desperately tried to create her own rave thread on here. Someone found her side account and she ended up deleting everything, but we know she still religiously checks tattle as she responds to us via her tweets and YouTube videos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I hope anyone new to the thread makes their way through the first few ones to learn more about baddie maddie’s many lies.

Fun fact, her thread was pretty tame and even had some of her fans before she created an account to call all us witches on New Year’s Eve
I’m so sad we didn’t get our New Years message this year... but Yknow she was busy...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone seen what rach ended up wearing anyway. Absolutely awful it’s a bra with half a mesh sleeve. Then in the November one maddy is wearing a black tracksuit. I find it weird they didn’t at least make effort for nye so they could pose for Instagram. They’re all just in crap outfits

Reactions: 19
I feel like the boys are getting off lightly in all of this... I know they aren’t influencers but they should also be getting the same tit

Reactions: 66
Wait do people actually think messaging brands will do anything? I might be wrong here but people like holly boon who have been openly racist still get sponsored. I really don’t think it’s going to do anything and also correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t believe a brand has ever taken someone off their pay roll because a random user has messaged them. whatever though it is worth a try
It's not just one random user. If lots of us tell them we will never buy from a brand working with these appalling "influencers" then something should happen. Morphe are a good example, they listen to their customers.

Reactions: 29
Mads really needs be held accountable for what she said about EDs as well, Halsey came under fire cos she posted a body check with an TW on the photo. Madison didn't even post a TW on what was essentially a body check , said it was a bulimic phase and never mentioned being diagnosed with something then went on to say life is too short duck it, I dont have a tiktok account or I'd have commented on the video as it wont be deleted there like it would on yt

Reactions: 19
Brands listen if multiple people call the influencer out

Beauty works should let her go lol they have molly mae who is basically single handedly running the company for them 🤣

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.