Madison Sarah #9 Liar liar, airbags on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the topic of blackfishing, I sort of got through to one of her defensive fans!
Sorry if this is confusing, I blurred the names out for privacy

001.png

002.png

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I'm surprised she didn't get any backlash before when she was making up covid rules and claiming the three of them had to be together "for work"

I just don't understand how someone can be so fake. To sit there and straight up lie to her fans so easily (when no one even asked)

Reactions: 19
I think it’ll be Han who will be the first to apologise. I think it’ll be a ig story and it’ll be very heavily scripted and rehearsed then the other two will follow with a copy of what Han has said

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think it’ll be Han who will be the first to apologise. I think it’ll be a ig story and it’ll be very heavily scripted and rehearsed then the other two will follow with a copy of what Han has said

I think so too. I feel like mads has influenced han to become the worst version of herself
I used to like han the best since she seemed the most genuine but I guess all influencers end up being the same

I wonder if their families have said anything to them after being tagged 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Its not a mistake though is it? she's been having sly flat partys all year and pretending she hasn't and clearly doesn't care cos she gives snide answers when people dm her about it and thinks we should all just vibe? Kim there's people that are dying. Everyone makes mistakes and can learn but shes 23 she's past the age of being able to make silly mistakes and not own up to it, she is a grown woman she is well aware of the rules, she chose to break them and she cant take accountability so no I wont be sympathising with someone who knows they're in the wrong but continues to retweet passive aggressive tit, delete comments and block anyone who calls her out

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I definitely think crying will be involved and mentions of how hard this year has been and they just wanted “one night”

Reactions: 24
I definitely think crying will be involved and mentions of how hard this year has been and they just wanted “one night”
No doubt she’ll bring Caroline flack into it like all youtubers do when they’ve fucked up

Reactions: 36
I think she’ll defo claim death threats (which I highly doubt she’s gotten) just to get some pity and take the heat off herself
deffo agree. the “death threat” line is deffo the UNO reverse card for youtubers to gaslight/deflect what they’ve done and make everyone feel bad.

I do feel that death threats are excessive and no one should be receiving them. But on the other hand listen to government rules and you won’t be on the receiving end of a hate campaign made up of people who most definitley supported you prior to you bleeping up.

Reactions: 25
My theory is that there'll be some behind-the-scenes tension between the three of them over how to address the situation 😝 They need to have matching stories so there's no discrepancy, and their managements need to be involved to make sure they don't say something stupid.
I think they'll end up posting statements that their managers write out (on Instagram stories, Anastasia Kingsnorth style)

Han is most likely to do it in a video on her story, but I feel like they need to have some consistency, so they'll just all end up being text statements. They can't exactly collab and three individual videos are off the table. Predictions? 😂

Reactions: 23
My theory is that there'll be some behind-the-scenes tension between the three of them over how to address the situation 😝 They need to have matching stories so there's no discrepancy, and their managements need to be involved to make sure they don't say something stupid.
I think they'll end up posting statements that their managers write out (on Instagram stories, Anastasia Kingsnorth style)

Han is most likely to do it in a video on her story, but I feel like they need to have some consistency, so they'll just all end up being text statements. They can't exactly collab and three individual videos are off the table. Predictions? 😂
Imagine if they do an apology video with all 3 of them in the video (3 households) 😂 I’m waiting for it ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
doubt very much we'll be getting makeup less, white background, big sigh before you start talking apology video. It will be like jordan lipsecombe did where they just do an assumptions or something and vaguely address it that or an insta post
I would put bets on mads putting something on her story about it then deleting 5 minutes later

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don’t think any of them will post tmr but instead address the situation. The apology will go along the lines of it was just meant to be them and it got out of hand there was only six people or so who all tested negative or are all in a support bubble or live alone. It was just a once off and then they will play the mental health card and say this year has been so hard for them blah blah and then say something about karma to the haters or everyone is being to mean

Reactions: 27
I personally don’t see how they can get away with it, surely their viewers won’t carry on as normal? Or am I being naive

I don’t think any of them will post tmr but instead address the situation. The apology will go along the lines of it was just meant to be them and it got out of hand there was only six people or so who all tested negative or are all in a support bubble or live alone. It was just a once off and then they will play the mental health card and say this year has been so hard for them blah blah and then say something about karma to the haters or everyone is being to mean
They’re probably reading this making notes on what to say, let’s not give them ideas 😂

Reactions: 20
We need to stop giving them ideas lol we know mads reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.