Madison Sarah #9 Liar liar, airbags on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep seeing people I follow irl saying “are you guys still talking about who had a party for nye 😴😴😴” and of course these are the same people who went to parties for nye too. People only get defensive when they’ve done something wrong so yes we will keep talking about it thanks rule breakers

Reactions: 19
Not surprised she strikes me as the type, do you know anything about that Sophie girl she was mates with? kept calling her her bestie, did one video together and now they never see or mention each other. Was she just someone to be mates with whilst she wasnt friends with Hannah. I have a screen recording on my phone of mads clearly drunk on insta live saying she's meeting up with Rachel but she doesnt know if Hannah will be there, its from around the time they fell out i'll try posting it later
That Sophie lives in her building as well - if they were best pals I’d of thought she may of been in some bubble

Reactions: 9
its really concerning that a lot of her fans defend her without question, granted it's probably because they're young so don't have critical thinking skills yet but bottom line she lied to her fans, girls who look up to her. She was very comfortable lying to them and would have continued to do so if she hadn't been found out, it shouldn't matter what she lied about why dont they care that their role model literally lied to them countless times then tried to hide the fact she lied. It will continue to catch up with her though, so many young girls look up to girls like these and take their every word as gospel so for them to use that against them and lie I just find awful proper taking advantage of a young audience and thinking a insta story apology and puppy dog eyes will suffice.
I think that's my biggest issue is that if they hadnt been caught out they would have continued to lie

Reactions: 19
its really concerning that a lot of her fans defend her without question, granted it's probably because they're young so don't have critical thinking skills yet but bottom line she lied to her fans, girls who look up to her. She was very comfortable lying to them and would have continued to do so if she hadn't been found out, it shouldn't matter what she lied about why dont they care that their role model literally lied to them countless times then tried to hide the fact she lied. It will continue to catch up with her though, so many young girls look up to girls like these and take their every word as gospel so for them to use that against them and lie I just find awful proper taking advantage of a young audience and thinking a insta story apology and puppy dog eyes will suffice
The people that I’ve seen defend her aren’t even young, they’re adults! Clearly they’ve no brain cells either

Reactions: 11
The people that I’ve seen defend her aren’t even young, they’re adults! Clearly they’ve no brain cells either
yeah tbf I've seen grown people with babies defending her and denying covid which is terrifying.

The only manc influencer I like or trust anymore is Alice Catherine girls just staying in her lane serving looks

Reactions: 17
YES!! And irregardless of me knowing for a fact, I can’t believe anyone would believe a 32 year old man would want to be friends with a 22 year old girl for any other reason than to get in her pants! It’s so obvious!
I’m 23 and my boyfriend is 35 this made me giggle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I keep seeing people I follow irl saying “are you guys still talking about who had a party for nye 😴😴😴” and of course these are the same people who went to parties for nye too. People only get defensive when they’ve done something wrong so yes we will keep talking about it thanks rule breakers
Exactly this. They don’t see an issue with their actions so as a result they’re gonna jump on the defence for her. It’s so brainless and as much as I love a good argument at times, it’s so pointless wasting energy on these dipshits.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.