Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B130

Anyone else think Hannah just kept putting the blame on others
Hans was ridiculous. “Those people weren’t supposed to be there”. neither was you mate, you moved back home with your family, put into tier 4 and therefore shouldn’t be leaving your house for a mads partEee🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

amyxo

In case you’re new to these threads;

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

Ancientlow

I swore I’d never be on tattle and have watched all 3 of them since day 1. But fuck that, I’m pissed off. They’re gonna hide for days, come out with a bullshit apology and then it’ll be brushed under the rug. Do it once and it can be a mistake, do it twice and you purposely made a choice.

Nothing will change the fact that they’ve broken the rules time and time again with complete disregard for every fucker else. When I haven’t seen a single one of my family since February as parents are on chemo meds along with my grandad with cancer.

So when most people are sacrificing their mental health in hope this shit goes away, just so they can get to see their family, you’ve got them drinking their £200 tequila with absolute whoppers who look like they’re in sixth form

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Teaspill_

That was quite a show. Very entertaining ... 😚✌🏼🧋
FC51B6B9-1E65-4AC1-B881-164479C115EF.jpeg

Rachel’s hands about to come grab your legs in the night 😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Youtuberlove

Hannah saying “those people shouldn’t have been there” NEITHER SHOULD YOU??? You live at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 71

Glitter&G1n

Long time lurker, first time poster but I saw this image and couldn't help but share...

Baddie Maddie justifying why it was safe for her to party
Screenshot_20210103_170727.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Katleesi

VIP Member
I feel like the boys are getting off lightly in all of this... I know they aren’t influencers but they should also be getting the same shit

Reactions: 66

MGB01

VIP Member
wait so i've just rewatched Rachels and why does she say "there wasnt 50 plus people there or whatever people are saying" dont think anybody ever claimed she had 50 ppl round

• Haha
Reactions: 60