Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like mads could have done a video about the process behind making a brand (I think it’s a clothing brand, she put something like that on insta), I would find that so interesting! Rarely get to see the behind the scenes of things like that and it would be a good way to launch it too? Tbf at this rate, not sure if the brand even exists so who knows 👀
She probably hasn’t really had much to do with it, most of these influencers don’t, they are usually sent over pieces for their “collection” and basically told to say yes or no to it. I think all she wants from this is to be able to go to Dubai and have photos took of herself as usual

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know when she last mentioned her brand? She was in London with her mum and said she had a meeting about it, this was the same night she bailed her mum for Pete wicks though😂 not convinced it’s happening she deffo said it was out in November and she hasn’t mentioned it being pushed back or anything she’s not even hinted at it, no idea how it works but I’m sure there’s a way to see if she’s opened a business or copy written any words

edit: just had a look and the only thing I can find is mskinifluence but it says the nature is advertising so I doubt that’s it? I’d post the link but it has an address on it that isn’t hers so I don’t think it’s fair, I just googled her name and companies house and it came up

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know when she last mentioned her brand? She was in London with her mum and said she had a meeting about it, this was the same night she bailed her mum for Pete wicks though😂 not convinced it’s happening she deffo said it was out in November and she hasn’t mentioned it being pushed back or anything she’s not even hinted at it, no idea how it works but I’m sure there’s a way to see if she’s opened a business or copy written any words

edit: just had a look and the only thing I can find is mskinifluence but it says the nature is advertising so I doubt that’s it? I’d post the link but it has an address on it that isn’t hers so I don’t think it’s fair, I just googled her name and companies house and it came up
It’ll probably be a collab with another company or another company selling it for her. She’s not business savvy enough to set up an actual company/website and do it all herself. Doubt she has the funds to do that either because she spends everything she makes the minute she gets it.

Reactions: 6
Personal opinion but to me it’s like she’s trying to make herself into Chloe Simms with the massive teeth and boobs
Hunnieeeeee that’s not going to make wicksyyy love you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Personal opinion but to me it’s like she’s trying to make herself into Chloe Simms with the massive teeth and boobs
Hunnieeeeee that’s not going to make wicksyyy love you
Personally, I love when a guy has his hand in his arsecrack whilst making out with me, soulmate material x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else remember that time where Mads kept hyping up that she had a massive lingerie campaign and really it was just being sent some lingerie to promote like her job is 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
Anyone else remember that time where Mads kept hyping up that she had a massive lingerie campaign and really it was just being sent some lingerie to promote like her job is 😂😂😂
Nooo sweetie Rihanna picked them out especially for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s party night gewls 🥳🥳 or do we think they’ll be going to London for a night on the town and staying in hotels

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She actually has such a banging body like INSANE figure (just seen her story) that some people would even consider risking there lives for getting surgery to be as slim/ petite as, but edits the duck out of it./COMPLETLEY different body type. I actually think it’s quite sad at this point you know. Don’t get me wrong every influencer and betty, Lauren and Sarah on the gram does it (I’ve done it to try make my arms slimmer in the past but unfortunately when I tried to do that I moved the hole background with me 🤣)

Madison if you are reading this, people wouldnt be so frustrated with you, if you didn’t lie about it (for anyone new here, she has addressed this in her previous videos that she dosent edit her body) if it’s an insecurity thing, maybe address it and people would actually be able to relate SO MUCH MORE you have so many young followers (going through puberty, addicted to socials preeing girls all day), older followers (maybe even with daughters that follow you) followers that are prob have babies or young children wondering why they haven’t bounced back after having a baby, followers the same age probably wondering why they haven’t developed that way, or feeling insecure about it that are going to think that the look you are editing is more common then a normal body!!! Not EVERYONE has curves and THATS OK not EVERYONE has a big bum and THAT IS OK!! All bodies are different Because we are different PEOPLE

I’m sorry to everyone reading if I sound really cringe but I know that the moment anyone speaks about an influencer and there body you’re automatically ‘body shaming’ or ‘jealous’ but it’s not the case lol

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sorry but the lip biting and posing in underwear on a Saturday morning is too much. Just nearly threw up my brekkie while having a peaceful look on Instagram.

42F2EE04-0BB6-4DAD-8957-39D73F3ABAC0.jpeg

She actually has such a banging body like INSANE figure (just seen her story) that some people would even consider risking there lives for getting surgery to be as slim/ petite as, but edits the duck out of it./COMPLETLEY different body type. I actually think it’s quite sad at this point you know. Don’t get me wrong every influencer and betty, Lauren and Sarah on the gram does it (I’ve done it to try make my arms slimmer in the past but unfortunately when I tried to do that I moved the hole background with me 🤣)

Madison if you are reading this, people wouldnt be so frustrated with you, if you didn’t lie about it (for anyone new here, she has addressed this in her previous videos that she dosent edit her body) if it’s an insecurity thing, maybe address it and people would actually be able to relate SO MUCH MORE you have so many young followers (going through puberty, addicted to socials preeing girls all day), older followers (maybe even with daughters that follow you) followers that are prob have babies or young children wondering why they haven’t bounced back after having a baby, followers the same age probably wondering why they haven’t developed that way, or feeling insecure about it that are going to think that the look you are editing is more common then a normal body!!! Not EVERYONE has curves and THATS OK not EVERYONE has a big bum and THAT IS OK!! All bodies are different Because we are different PEOPLE

I’m sorry to everyone reading if I sound really cringe but I know that the moment anyone speaks about an influencer and there body you’re automatically ‘body shaming’ or ‘jealous’ but it’s not the case lol
Unlike Shakira, Madisons hips DO lie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Does everything have to have a filter on? Even the dog is getting a face filter put on it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would love to go to my mates every weekend and get smashed but you know, pandemicccc

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.