Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her Dad has got his tooth fixed? He'll be back in the game then too....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She loves it 🤣 anything for attention poor girl not like she’s getting attention for anything good 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it’s been said before but it really says a lot that she goes out of her way to reply when people from here message her calling her out but when her fans message her she doesn’t reply😂 she claims to love all of her fans and be so grateful for them but she can’t even reply to their messages???🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah she never replied to my messages when I was a “fan” (🤮 ew at me)
She’s always reading here though, so once we pointed it out she started replying and putting effort in.
mind you the most they get is “🥺 thank you beautiful” 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s always reading here though, so once we pointed it out she started replying and putting effort in.
Same!!! I sent quite a few messages to her back in the day and not one reply or acknowledgement.

I think part of the reason why she hates this thread so much is because we’ve admitted lots of times we used to really like her!

Thank you mami 🥺💕

• Haha
Same!!! I sent quite a few messages to her back in the day and not one reply or acknowledgement.

I think part of the reason why she hates this thread so much is because we’ve admitted lots of times we used to really like her!
Yes I agree. The reason being that she knows we used to like her but due to her own actions we no longer do and we’re making everyone else aware.

Surprise surprise I’m an ex fan too and I never got any acknowledgment😂 it just goes to show that she just chats tit about appreciating her fans. More like she appreciates the money they bring in

Reactions: 13

same 😂 I sent her a few too back in the day
I guess she only replies on twitter for her public image

• Heart
Reactions: 8
same 😂 I sent her a few too back in the day
I guess she only replies on twitter for her public image
Ive never tried to speak to her but also wouldn't have known about tattle if it wasn't for her. Came on here wanting to see if people were just being mean because they could but then you guys showed me FACTS (like her having parties in lockdown and the holly boon copying) and haven't followed her ever since! Also actively clicking 'not interested' on all of hans, mads and rachs videos because I don't want to give them my view. The sad thing is really for han because I have loved and been subscribed to her for years and through association to mads and rach I've stopped watching her too. Also had to unfollow so many toxic people on YouTube and insta, can anyone recommend any influencers they like that arnt problematic?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
her views have dipped to mainly the videos with Hannah and rach get between 70-90k views, her hauls get 100k plus views which granted haul videos always do better but at the start of the first lockdown in March she was regularly pulling in at least 100k view per video. People seem to be getting sick of the same videos, anything would be an improvement at this point she mentioned that when she first got money she spent recklessly, she could do an actual money video talking figures, saving, banking and budgeting etc not just saying “if you can’t buy it twice you can’t afford it” ok Range Rover you never use? or she could do more business sided videos given her brand is meant to be out but they’d need actual planning it’s easier for her just to film herself getting drunk.
Idk I just feel like her content has never been the most imaginative which was fine when she was likeable but it’s just all the same now, not grown with her at all

Ive never tried to speak to her but also wouldn't have known about tattle if it wasn't for her. Came on here wanting to see if people were just being mean because they could but then you guys showed me FACTS (like her having parties in lockdown and the holly boon copying) and haven't followed her ever since! Also actively clicking 'not interested' on all of hans, mads and rachs videos because I don't want to give them my view. The sad thing is really for han because I have loved and been subscribed to her for years and through association to mads and rach I've stopped watching her too. Also had to unfollow so many toxic people on YouTube and insta, can anyone recommend any influencers they like that arnt problematic?
I like to watch Meggan Grubb and Megan Lou is a nice watch too - granted they do a lot of fitness/dieting videos but they also do other videos. But it’s nice to watch people who aren’t just bragging or being fake.

oh and Bailey Sarian too she’s awesome

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like to watch Meggan Grubb and Megan Lou is a nice watch too - granted they do a lot of fitness/dieting videos but they also do other videos. But it’s nice to watch people who aren’t just bragging or being fake.
Thank you! It's honestly so sad because I would spend so many hours watching YouTube and now because of how all of these influencers have been acting I have basically had to unfollow everyone. Soph is basically the only make up person I follow now and I know people find her boring but she just seems kind and unproblematic compared to the rest. Even things like getting a rescue dog instead of paying thousands for one when there are so many in shelters does it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thank you! It's honestly so sad because I would spend so many hours watching YouTube and now because of how all of these influencers have been acting I have basically had to unfollow everyone. Soph is basically the only make up person I follow now and I know people find her boring but she just seems kind and unproblematic compared to the rest. Even things like getting a rescue dog instead of paying thousands for one when there are so many in shelters does it for me.
I get you, I’d rather watch people who are actually nice and are doing youtube because you can tell they enjoy it, rather than people like Mads and Rach who are doing it because it’s a quick money making scheme to buy designer that they can show off on their Instagram and claim to be oh so humble.

That’s why I used to enjoy watching Han but no she can duck off with the other two witches of eastwick

I honestly loved Han too and Mads when she was down to earth and chatty in her proper accent. I just can’t watch the 3 of them being so loud and mainly chatting to each other and not the camera. I feel like a fourth wheel watching their vids!

Reactions: 9
I feel like mads could have done a video about the process behind making a brand (I think it’s a clothing brand, she put something like that on insta), I would find that so interesting! Rarely get to see the behind the scenes of things like that and it would be a good way to launch it too? Tbf at this rate, not sure if the brand even exists so who knows 👀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.