Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she might be talking to Pete again, complete guess but with the expensive gift, the tik tok the other day and the caption of her latest photo sounds like she’s talking to someone she used too?? Idk I could be completely off but 🤷🏼‍♀️ Who cares about talking to guys with the same morals as you when they buy you designer am I righttttt girls?🥰🤣🤣
I think you are onto something here. He’s a player and will keep her sweet so that she’s still a side chick. Gifting her CD coats is probably nothing to him but she thinks it’s a grand gesture from a treasured friend. Also might be why she was triggered the other day when somebody on tiktok said he shagged her and got rid and she replied immediately saying it wasn’t true 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m really curious as to where Mads thinks her career is going... cos with most youtubers they generally follow a pattern... vlogging until they become well known, then it morphes into the marriage/house reno vlogs, then they join the mum life vlogs... but where does she think she’s going? Does she think people are still gonna wanna watch her shagging her kitchen counter in 4 years? Or grinding in the club at 30 years old?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Madison saying her page will never be the same after the death of george flyod, lol she hasnt spoken about blm since the hype died down literally jumped on and off the bandwagon

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched the video back where she mentions the BLM movement. She said she was going to show us proof that she had donated the ad sense to a BLM charity, obviously we got no proof. She also said she would continue to talk about the BLM movement on her channel throughout the future, again nothing since. But she also made a big deal in the video about ending things with a guy (Pete Wicks) because he didn’t have the same morals and values as her and then I found in the comments he didn’t support the BLM movement. However after making out she’s such a good person, months later she’s back kissing Pete after ditching her mum for him. Yet she still black fishes daily. If anyone genuinely believes the girl is a good person they are tapped, she is a fake person who plays up to the camera and says what people want to hear to make her look like a good person however she is just vile.
[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Thank you for this! Do you know how to go about doing this? Not sure if people who aren’t residents in Manchester can do this tho
It doesn't explicitly say if you have to live in Manchester to complete it but here is a link: https://secure.manchester.gov.uk/forms/form/689/report_noise_problems

I would be surprised if someone in their building hadn't already reported for at least a noise complaint. I cringe hearing how loud they play music and how much they stomp 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I swear this girl just wakes up and decides she’s going to make up something new today and run with it? Today being how much she now apparently reads the bible?

Reactions: 19
I swear this girl just wakes up and decides she’s going to make up something new today and run with it? Today being how much she now apparently reads the bible?
I’m not religious, but I’m sure this is offensive to people who are religious, quoting the bible when you aren’t practicing that faith?

7B9E2374-649A-4E65-BEAA-73F118746315.jpeg

no ones talking tit Mads, everything said on here has photo evidence, just admit you lie constantly and everyone will be happier

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
“Read the Bible”
Just duck OFF
She literally saw a tweet 2 days ago and retweeted it about the Bible, now all of a sudden she’s been reading it forever
My god she fucks me off, whatever she can do to appear more “black” because she somehow thinks that makes her more likeable she will do. bleeping psycho

P.S googling “Bible quotes” doesn’t count as reading it you bleep. Bet she doesn’t even have a physical one

Attachments

Reactions: 16
“Read the Bible”
Just duck OFF
She literally saw a tweet 2 days ago and retweeted it about the Bible, now all of a sudden she’s been reading it forever
My god she fucks me off, whatever she can do to appear more “black” because she somehow thinks that makes her more likeable she will do. bleeping psycho

P.S googling “Bible quotes” doesn’t count as reading it you bleep. Bet she doesn’t even have a physical one
She literally said in her stories yesterday she ‘read the bible for the first time in ages’ so why is it now a big thing she does all the time when she’s stressed. You told us you started yesterday? Just doesn’t really add up!

Reactions: 23
She literally said in her stories yesterday she ‘read the bible for the first time in ages’ so why is it now a big thing she does all the time when she’s stressed. You told us you started yesterday? Just doesn’t really add up!
She lies so much she can’t even remember what she’s lied about 🤣
She also said she’s okay now with putting weight on and who cares, so why does she edit her pictures? Nothing makes sense

“Read the Bible”
Just duck OFF

MEDITATE 😂😂😂 as if maddy

Reactions: 2
Read the bible .... girl you a sinner you would be in the church all week telling Jesus ur sins 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I swear her forehead is growing a centimetre with every lie she tells

• Haha
She keeps saying it’s her first time celebrating Christmas, has she forgotten about the £900 bag her aunt bought her last year for her first Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She keeps saying it’s her first time celebrating Christmas, has she forgotten about the £900 bag her aunt bought her last year for her first Christmas 😂
And the vlogmas she did the year before that

9DC4766E-C278-4B29-A74E-16DA13D37432.png

aka I’m shagging someone and will keep alluding to a mystery man until they chuck me and I will then proceed to keep bitterly referring to them as my ex until the next one comes along

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
And the vlogmas she did the year before that

View attachment 329634
aka I’m shagging someone and will keep alluding to a mystery man until they chuck me and I will then proceed to keep bitterly referring to them as my ex until the next one comes along
If you wanted it to be legit private you wouldn’t even say this. Attenion seeking hoe 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.