Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"in no way trying to promote cosmetic procedures" but makes a video called lockdown "glow up". Great message for her young fans
I can't even watch her anymore, I don't want to give her any adsense

Reactions: 23
Han saying “Mads has the best lips and the best face” you can just see Maddy’s little grinch face twitching to say “I know” because she thinks she’s god’s gift

christ

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
What? she’s had bare done already! This ain’t her first time getting fillers it’s a top up & her teeth have already been done once. What does she mean before getting anything done??

Reactions: 21
When she said that her teeth look natural I loooollllled. The bottom teeth are obviously less white and it’s very noticeable?!

Reactions: 34
I will never understand why girls that don’t need fillers get loads of fillers. Makes no sense to me at all.

Reactions: 16
Clearly back on the sun beds too look how red her skin is at the end she looks like mr ed the horse with the teeth and those ridiculous extensions

I mean credit where its due at least she's admitting to filler now even if i do think shes had more/been getting it longer than she said, remember when she said she had 0.5ml a year ago and that's it.
I do agree about the glow up though, implying she looked worse before hand. I think she thrives off being the pretty friend (or thinking she is anyway i think all 3 of them are pretty girls) idk its fine getting filler but this video she really is normalising filler like its just the same as getting your nails done or something idk something about it just felt really off

Her teeth with the bonding were perfect! Both her and Hans teeth look too big now, especially Hans

Reactions: 14
Why do these 3 insist on ruining their teeth to make them look weirdly big and weirdly white. They were all fine and perfect before? Teeth aren’t supposed to look like a fresh brilliant white paint swatch

Reactions: 20
When she was in her bedroom with no makeup on it looked like she’s had cheek fillers too? It might just be from the under eye filler though

Reactions: 4
What’s even funnier is she’ll have paid thousands for them to look that ridiculous

When she was in her bedroom with no makeup on it looked like she’s had cheek fillers too? It might just be from the under eye filler though
It looked to me like her lips had been done too!

Reactions: 8
Just off to the doctor to see what he recommends putting in my face...? If you don’t feel like you need anything why go? He’ll obviously suggest something it’s business to him. That’s how people go overboard & ruin themselves

Reactions: 25

also mads, we get it. You have your nipples pierced. It’s not rare. It’s not a personality trait - 13 year olds don’t need to see this. It’s gross.

(also is this against the rules because it is nudity lol?)

Reactions: 17
sorry this is off topic but I just remembered it happened, she didn't get nearly enough criticism for saying she went through a bulimic phase when she split with paddy. I'm not doubting her but she mentioned it really off hand and then it was never brought up again, never mentioned getting diagnosed or getting help for it, I've had it for 8 years and i'm still not fully recovered you don't just have it as a phase?? its virtually impossible to recover after a few months, sorry for the lil rant it just came into my head that she actually said that and it really wound me up

Reactions: 27
I agree, it’s really damaging to say you have an eating disorder as a phase especially when you’ve not had a doctors diagnosis (it’s Maddy’s I’m 90% sure it’s been a self diagnosis) I also didn’t really like the fact she was essentially blaming paddy for the ED when it was her who ended things etc. I hope you are doing okay lovely

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.