Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can this girl stay single for one minute 🤣 like no one cares she is dating but she is always preaching about being single and focusing on her self and her grind

Reactions: 11
And the vlogmas she did the year before that

View attachment 329634
aka I’m shagging someone and will keep alluding to a mystery man until they chuck me and I will then proceed to keep bitterly referring to them as my ex until the next one comes along
This girl is infuriating. One min she’s focusing on herself the nexts she’s alluding to a new man. She’s so fake and materialistic - gassed at showing a puffer jacket. Congrats a man blew money on you. Does he treat you well, make you feel special, introduce you to his family, cook for you, run you a bath? All this girl cares about is materialistic things it makes me honestly so so so sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If only you lot could see me face when she said that. The second hand embarrassment I’m getting from all this tit this girl says. WHO TF LIES ABOUT THEIR ETHNICITY!!!!! Some stupid girl ommg.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If only you lot could see me face when she said that. The second hand embarrassment I’m getting from all this tit this girl says. WHO TF LIES ABOUT THEIR ETHNICITY!!!!! Some stupid girl ommg.
her face saying it is enough... can't even look Han in the eye because it's a lie.

Reactions: 4
Mads reading the bible makes me die. Imagine her bedtime prayer "heeey god. What's goood its ya gal mads here, please if I promise to not break lockdown rules again will you give me a bigger bum, some more blue ticks and more dollar in my bank account for more filler and I promise I wont edit my bodieeee anymore. Peace out. Amen " then she will so the grinch face side pout and peace sign . Then if he doesn't do it she will block him .

• Haha
Reactions: 36
wouldn't surprise me if she's going out for a cheeky shag on the regular the way she has illegal parties without giving a duck.
she is defo dating Pete, he liked her ‘stripper’ photo and they don’t even follow eachother lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
new to this girl and equally need to find time to read all these threads, but can someone sum up this girl for me 😂😂

Theory: Madison has told the new person she’s seeing that she’s religious and reads the Bible so now she’s on a mad one trying to prove it

I know I’m right hahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 24
new to this girl and equally need to find time to read all these threads, but can someone sum up this girl for me 😂😂
My god where do we start ladieesss - how do we sum up our baddy maddy let’s start with the recent baddy vibes:
-has had two illegal parties during lockdown
-didn’t quarantine for 14 days after her Ibiza trip
-constantly reads this page and sometimes comes on to say hi to us all; including wishing us bitter witches a ‘happy new year’
-lies about her ethnicity and is slowly darkening her skin to the point she’s become another race (even putting herself at risk of skin cancer, using sunbeds to keep up this farce)
-can’t seem to stop copying Holly Boon
-can’t seem to stop referring to PLT owner umar as her ex even though they never dated she was just a quick shag between his real girlfriends..
-has been caught in the papers with Pete Wicks but still says they are just friends

I do recommend reading though... it’s very entertaining

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
wouldn't surprise me if she's going out for a cheeky shag on the regular the way she has illegal parties without giving a duck.
i always think this, especially when skimming through rach & hans videos... one minute it’s them three all together then usually mads disappears from her own apartment & its just han & rach at the end of the vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.