Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t pronounce Aaliyah correctly lol but says she’s one of her favourites of all time. No you’re just wearing the graphic tee cus it’s trendy
Imagine claiming she’s your favourite and can’t pronounce her name 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
20:44 hun

what made it funnier is she was asked about Hannah, Rachel and Mads and despite all ya gurl madsss brown nosing she said the same thing about all of them
Wow imagine moving out and paying £1.5k was it? To go force yourself to live in an apartment building so you can ‘do fun stuff together and go to the gym with ya bestie’ for them to not even consider you as a close mate 😯 low-key feel bad for her

• Haha
Reactions: 21
20:44 hun

what made it funnier is she was asked about Hannah, Rachel and Mads and despite all ya gurl madsss brown nosing she said the same thing about all of them
I mean to me that sounds like Holly was saying back tf off lmao. Kinda feel bad for Mads because Holly didn't really need to say that like it was a bit unnecessary?? But also a little funny because it did seem like a subtle leave me alone hint

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I mean to me that sounds like Holly was saying back tf off lmao. Kinda feel bad for Mads because Holly didn't really need to say that like it was a bit unnecessary?? But also a little funny because it did seem like a subtle leave me alone hint
Ouchhhh! Agree this was so unnecessary to say. Holly is really putting it out there that they aren’t friend friends lolllll

Reactions: 14
Holly does give off bitchy vibes so despite how we think Mads is a beg, clearly Mads thinks they’re close and Holly is like no witch

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sure Madison named Holly as one of her best friends in the quick assumptions video 🤣🤣🤣 awksss

• Haha
I’m sure Madison named Holly as one of her best friends in the quick assumptions video 🤣🤣🤣 awksss
Definitely called Holly one of her bffs and now Holly is saying “we’re not close close” 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ouchhhh! Agree this was so unnecessary to say. Holly is really putting it out there that they aren’t friend friends lolllll
As much as it is not a nice thing to say... you also have to see it from Holly's side - this girl is literally copying everything Holly does; from outfits, to photos, to photo captions, etc... it may be just her being quite annoyed at it and rightly so. I think any one of us would find it a bit annoying and creepy if someone literally copies everything you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ouch just watched holly boons vid (skip to 20:16) and that wasn’t as malicious as people on this thread were saying but I’d definitely feel a cry coming on if someone I called my best friend, publicly, said that I wasn’t their best friend 😂 it’s all very high school but seems like she had better things to say about Jordan than them lot haha

Reactions: 16
I feel like why did she (Holly) come/was invited to Hannah’s birthday at Mads if they weren’t good friends? That means that most of the people there weren’t even close with Han which seems a bit weird to me 🤔

Reactions: 9
I feel like why did she (Holly) come/was invited to Hannah’s birthday at Mads if they weren’t good friends? That means that most of the people there weren’t even close with Han which seems a bit weird to me 🤔
Maybe something has gone on since then behind the scenes that we don’t know about and Hollys opinion has changed? I swear at one point it was Holly, Sophie and Mads (I can’t remember if there was anything else!) going out together all the time. It seems like Mads doesn’t hang out with Sophie either anymore?

D86695FD-DED1-4087-93BD-5D4C6AF8D54E.jpeg
Lol something I would expect from Madison if we didn’t get the recent vlog😚✌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To me it sounded like Holly was saying that she is friends with Han, Rach and Mads but she has other friends (away from Youtube) that she's closer to. Kinda like when you have your work friends, who you can love and really enjoy hanging out with, but then you have your best friends (away from work) but it doesn't mean you hate your work friends, you just like your other friends better because they've known you longer etc.
Whereas it seems like Mads' close friends are ALL from Youtube, hence why she's calling Han, Rach, Holly, Sophie, anyone really, her best friends.

To me it sounded like Holly was saying that she is friends with Han, Rach and Mads but she has other friends (away from Youtube) that she's closer to. Kinda like when you have your work friends, who you can love and really enjoy hanging out with, but then you have your best friends (away from work) but it doesn't mean you hate your work friends, you just like your other friends better because they've known you longer etc.
Whereas it seems like Mads' close friends are ALL from Youtube, hence why she's calling Han, Rach, Holly, Sophie, anyone really, her best friends.
yeah I actually agree with this as well, holly kept reiterating that her closest friends are the ones she’s known the longest like before youtube, doesn’t mean she’s not close with mads but is just closer with her longest friends which I think is fair enough

although I was surprised she grouped mads together with han and rach, cuz she definitely makes out they’re closer than that, so seems like a kick in the teeth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.