Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Mads have a day off! Seriously one of the biggest legends in R&B nobody else is confused pronouncing Aaliyah’s name.
Mads you don’t have any friends other than Han and Rach and your mum. God she’s making up people now.

She’s all dolled up again; telltale sign that she’s obvs not staying home

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else noticed her nails have changed since she was on holiday which means she’s been out and got them done instead of isolating. They were pink and white now they’re all white. Funny how she prioritises her nails over people’s safety, typical selfish mads

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone else noticed her nails have changed since she was on holiday which means she’s been out and got them done instead of isolating. They were pink and white now they’re all white. Funny how she prioritises her nails over people’s safety, typical selfish mads
That’s some good detective work! I knew she was going out because she never posts stories, because she knows even her fans won’t defend her for going out rn and breaking the rules and when she does post a story she’s fully dolled up - why would you be sat at home dolled up?

Reactions: 13
You’re good!! I didn’t notice but you’re totally right

Reactions: 8
So she’s uploading a video today about quarantine morning... she stays in bed until 1pm so is this just gonna be a 10 min video of her getting up and putting her make-up on to eye duck herself? All for a bit of youtube money. Sad life mads.

Maybe she’ll fake working out again like she did in the chloe ting videos 😂😂😂

Just noticed that Mads and that footballer Cameron Humphreys have both unfollowed each other. Short lived blue tick fling

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her content is boring she eye fucks the camera for hours talks about herself and buys clothes and edits the duck outta herself so relatable I would love to see how much she actually earns or how many credit cards she has 🙄

So she’s uploading a video today about quarantine morning... she stays in bed until 1pm so is this just gonna be a 10 min video of her getting up and putting her make-up on to eye duck herself? All for a bit of youtube money. Sad life mads.

Maybe she’ll fake working out again like she did in the chloe ting videos 😂😂😂
Make up? We don’t know her! Cream bronzer only for our gurl mads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone realise the lip liner story was similar to the kardashians eye liner as lip liner in a taxi story
🤣🤣 Yeah when she was talking about a “mystery” boyfriend the only boyfriend she has had is Patrick no guy after that was interested more than that. Even in her Ibiza vlog she was still caught up on Umar and the bloddy Versace robe! It’s funny because his EX Amy Reddish doesn’t feel the need to beg his family or indirectly mention him on her Instagram.

Reactions: 5
How do we report her because she got her nails done and she’s meant to be in quarantine?!

Reactions: 7
Coffee spills on her dress (next to her nip) and we get an eyeful!

I see her nips more than my own I tell you

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.