Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The breast augmentation surgery that gave her those bolt ons was also created by a man. I’d love to see the faux feminist Madison argue that she didn’t get those huge bolt ons to be more appealing to men. She didn't even let them heal properly before she was showing them off to lure blue tick dick in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
her advertising skills are a joke... advertises Olay face wash - goes for hydra facial next day.
advertises how good savage x fenty's bras are - never wears a bra

Reactions: 13
Baddie Maddy #6 A-Liyah's Tails: Private jet regular, Gigi filter expert, Bullet nips on defence, Rihanna's muse, Quarantine who? Don't worry about it sweetheart xxx

• Haha
Unless the person who knows what we look like has actually hacked the server which i doubt it Isn’t it all just presuming 🤣 besides no one actually hates on mads in this group like no one is nasty it’s just exposing the lies?

Unless the person who knows what we look like has actually hacked the server which i doubt it Isn’t it all just presuming 🤣 besides no one actually hates on mads in this group like no one is nasty it’s just exposing the lies?
You can’t presume someone is a member of here and talk about them it makes no sense

Reactions: 8

You can’t presume someone is a member of here and talk about them it makes no sense
Even if they have hacked the server... I doubt a lot of people have used their primary email addresses with their names in etc... They've maybe gone off negative comments on her youtube that they've seen and assumed they're from here. I personally have never commented on her youtube videos.

Reactions: 7
Everyone’s giving this troll way too much attention. If they’re taking time to hack tattle servers to stick up for a random girl from Manchester - they clearly have too much time on their hands.

they’re getting the reaction they want by everyone acting stressed, they’ve defo got nothing, let’s move on😂

In the IT field and it really isn’t hard to find a lead on a persons identity from a website like this.. hopefully it’s all lies buttttt best be hoping no one used their real names

Reactions: 4
BRB creating a new thread!
if somebody could put together a recap that would be wonderful.
If I’ve not come back with the new thread in 10 minutes I’ve either failed or Louisa has hacked my account...... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ahhh because going under the knife risking your health and carrying around two massive silicone implants is so much easier than just wearing a bra every now and then. Poor Mads 🙁 Plus they're clearly not to please men or anything
Implants put into her body by a man, and probably invented by a man

Reactions: 3
In the IT field and it really isn’t hard to find a lead on a persons identity from a website like this.. hopefully it’s all lies buttttt best be hoping no one used their real names
Don’t you just sign up with your email for this? Like you don’t fill in your name etc?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.