Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like she’s holding her car keys in one of her recent IG stories? Surely her 14 day quarantine isn’t up yet?

Reactions: 4
Can someone please ring the police or the samaritans to do a wellness check on baddeeeeee maddeeee.

Holly boon put a video out last night where she said she seen maddy as a friend but wasnt close with her so ya girl madsss might be in a dark place now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know why her accent is so different to her whole family? It also sounds like she’s constantly holding her nose closed or has a blocked nose
I know! Its mad! Did anyone notice when she was showing the toilet on the jet she said “barrrthroom”? I really dont know who shes trying to be. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I know! Its mad! Did anyone notice when she was showing the toilet on the jet she said “barrrthroom”? I really dont know who shes trying to be. 🤷🏼‍♀️
yes!!! I had to rewind it cos I was like wait wtf did she just say?!🤣

Reactions: 9
In her new video she keeps talking about her “energy”
“My energieeeee is chaotic!!!!”
No hun, you are not that interesting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In her new video she keeps talking about her “energy”
“My energieeeee is chaotic!!!!”
No hun, you are not that interesting 🤣
I have so much hatred for people who go on about how chaotic they are because they think they're being all quirky and 🤪🤪 but 9 times out of ten they're just being plain annoying. Lived with a girl last year who was like that and it used to drive me up the wall. Hun you aren't quirky and different you're a bleeping irritant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She can’t pronounce Aaliyah correctly lol but says she’s one of her favourites of all time. No you’re just wearing the graphic tee cus it’s trendy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can someone please ring the police or the samaritans to do a wellness check on baddeeeeee maddeeee.

Holly boon put a video out last night where she said she seen maddy as a friend but wasnt close with her so ya girl madsss might be in a dark place now...
Omg do you have the time stamp? I can’t even hate watch Holly coz she’s a racist so and so

Reactions: 6
I swear this has been deleted now or I’m just being blind

This is clearly the same day and you can tell how overly edited the pic is, she looks so naturally pretty on the bottom pic she really doesn’t need to edit her pics like that.
this is so shocking. Edited herself into an alien and thinks we won’t notice.

Reactions: 5
Omg do you have the time stamp? I can’t even hate watch Holly coz she’s a racist so and so
20:44 hun

what made it funnier is she was asked about Hannah, Rachel and Mads and despite all ya gurl madsss brown nosing she said the same thing about all of them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.