Madison Sarah #27 thinks her hair's curly, a fashion girlie, but she'd have more money in the bank surely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Not) sorry but I don't feel bad for her at all when she's actively promoting and monetising her unhealthy habits (like her 'what I eat' and 'how to' content) and fueling body image issues with her constant lying and obscene editing. I suffer with body image and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but this girlieeee gets none of my sympathy. I'm reserving it for the poor audience she's influenzing
I completely agree; as sad as it is to see her like this I think she’s completely glamourising it and loving all the attention. She does seem to thrive off getting people to talk about her. She also can’t handle any negative feedback even if it’s done in a nice way; I can imagine people who have told her in real life that she’s worryingly thin have been told to duck off

Reactions: 19
No surprise she didn’t post anything for international women’s day given her embarrassing anti-feminist rant about a ‘soft life’ in that previous vlog. I’m not often shocked at what she does but I watched that vlog in disbelief when she started saying those things
---
No surprise she didn’t post anything for international women’s day given her embarrassing anti-feminist rant about a ‘soft life’ in that previous vlog. I’m not often shocked at what she does but I watched that vlog in disbelief when she started saying those things
For reference it’s the ‘PEP TALK - TALKING STAGE, FAKE FRIENDS & BECOMING FEMININE’, 10:14 onwards

Reactions: 5
---

For reference it’s the ‘PEP TALK - TALKING STAGE, FAKE FRIENDS & BECOMING FEMININE’, 10:14 onwards
hahahaa is this the same one where she said hustling and working hard is not feminine and doesn't fit in with her desired aesthetic right now 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
hahahaa is this the same one where she said hustling and working hard is not feminine and doesn't fit in with her desired aesthetic right now 🤦‍♀️
Imagine having a female audience who are probably grinding away in their average (non-influencer) jobs and competing against men for positions that being competitive and hustling isn’t soft and feminine

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Imagine having a female audience who are probably grinding away in their average (non-influencer) jobs and competing against men for positions that being competitive and hustling isn’t soft and feminine
Sometimes I think is she saying this stuff for a joke as surely someone cannot actual think that
I’m sorry but I don’t class YouTube/Instagram as a real job she needs to grow up

Reactions: 5
I’m calling it that this year she will get all her filler dissolved and post some rant about how she was so low in confidence and “didn’t recognise who she was” and how she’s tuned into her “natural era”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lmao comment on her tiktok (I’m assuming they’ve read here about her fake designer):
49A69296-BEBC-4A7C-8F85-1BC28B3F0B37.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think I’ve found Mads’ muse, one of Olivia Neill’s close friends
I love Beth! What a good spot; she’s literally incapable of coming up with anything on her own isn’t she?! Remember when she used to copy Holly!

Reactions: 7
Ohhh so that explains why she's got no money in her business account, she's just a girly girl 🤣🤣🤣 soz Han and Rach you big masculine bulls

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Big Virgo, boooo, get gone, two minutes ago she was a Leo. We don't claim her.

Christ putting her back out here to pretend she’s got a big bum and hips. Make your mind up maddy do you wanna be curvy or do you wanna be as skinny as you’ve starved yourself to be?!
8DDCC5ED-C604-46BB-8F22-18AAAA243684.jpeg

Guys she’s doing the Bella hadid vogue 21 questions thing on insta stories. I’m cringing so bad. She’s obsessed with her. Wth!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys she’s doing the Bella hadid vogue 21 questions thing on insta stories. I’m cringing so bad. She’s obsessed with her. Wth!
It’s the fact the guy was on the train with her so they’ve set it up like he’s clearly hers or mannys friend so cringe lol

Reactions: 2
For sure she is just built very slim but she has lost a hell of a lot of weight (which, like you say, she couldn’t really afford to lose) in the last couple years. If you watch old videos it’s more obvious - the first 3 pics are her recently, and the others are a couple years ago pre-Manny and she looks much much smaller now View attachment 2011031View attachment 2011032View attachment 2011033View attachment 2011034View attachment 2011035View attachment 2011036View attachment 2011037
The worst part is she actually thinks this is a flex

Reactions: 3
Does she pay Rosh? If not I can’t believe he does all of this for free. They could go for lip filler and come out with 5+ different areas done! As he always ‘recommends’ where and what to have done. Crazy!
No wonder they all go back for constant top ups and extras with him pointing out flaws they probably didn’t know they had

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.