Madison Sarah #27 thinks her hair's curly, a fashion girlie, but she'd have more money in the bank surely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaykae that fat rapper from Birmingham has followed her and liked a tonne of her selfies looooool, he begs every single influencer going. She’ll probably shag him because he’s mates with Aitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen @piaricciopo on Instagram? Seems as though she's on the same vibe as Badison 😅 the photoshop is so bait it's crazy
Nah I actually have a hilarious story about her, my best friend has a mutual friend with her and went on a night out with them and some others, apparently she claimed to my friend that she has NEVER had anything done, not even filler 😭 MTV botched more like

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Didn’t she say she was moving on 1st August as her lease ends 31st July? Guess that’s another lie to add to the list🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a mess
---
I know this isn't a pia thread but wtf why does she bend her back backwards to look like an IMVU character
Went on this girls Instagram and she’s copying mads so hard. I know mads copies others but this girl is definitely trying to imitate mads but looks more like Chloe ferry

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.