Madison Sarah #27 thinks her hair's curly, a fashion girlie, but she'd have more money in the bank surely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she is taking that weight loss medication because She’s lost ALOT in a short space of time
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s hopped on the Ozempic train
---
It’s actually worrying you can just buy weight loss injections on Superdrug and Boots, the prescription consultations are so easy to fake and it’s dangerous

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she is taking that weight loss medication because She’s lost ALOT in a short space of time
Ozempic??? wait a minute... when she was getting her "endometriosis surgery" or whatever lie she used she could have used it as a cover up for that. But I am not sure how it works to be eligible and have it prescribed to you

Reactions: 4
Ozempic??? wait a minute... when she was getting her "endometriosis surgery" or whatever lie she used she could have used it as a cover up for that. But I am not sure how it works to be eligible and have it prescribed to you
You can literally get any weight loss injection from online pharmacies. You fill out a form, say your X amount of weight (80kg for example) at 5’5 and they’ll post you it if you pay… crazy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I think she just overexercises and doesn’t eat enough; when she does her what she eats in a day videos the portions are tiny; not even child sized.

Reactions: 15
I clocked the endometriosis surgery connection earlier and thought she might have gotten a gastric band instead🤣

Reactions: 4
I think she took Manye or someone tbh cos everytime she posted herself eating food there was another plate directly across from her… I mean I know she could have two meals but she barely eats one meal let alone two!

completely agree with everything said above she’s always been very tiny naturally; she filled out a little bit naturally from when she first started youtube but was still extremely thin. But now it’s like even her arms and hands are so bony -you can see the bones on them.
On her latest vlog she has said she is going again but solo this week. Xx

Reactions: 2
I clocked the endometriosis surgery connection earlier and thought she might have gotten a gastric band instead🤣
Do they let people of normal body weights have gastric bands? I thought you had to have a specific BMI range (obese/overweight)

Reactions: 5
Do they let people of normal body weights have gastric bands? I thought you had to have a specific BMI range (obese/overweight)
Yeah no way has she had a gastric band
Lipo maybe but I can’t see any scars and I’ve had it and there are very very small scars
I deffo think the weight loss injection as it stops you being hungry hence her small portions then the constant gym = loss of period

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah no way has she had a gastric band
Lipo maybe but I can’t see any scars and I’ve had it and there are very very small scars
I deffo think the weight loss injection as it stops you being hungry hence her small portions then the constant gym = loss of period
Wow, I’ve never even heard of Weightloss injections 😭 what is the world coming to

Reactions: 8
some very dubious surgeons let people that are not obese or overweight get 'mini' gastric sleeves, although i don't think mads would have got that.

some very dubious surgeons let people that are not obese or overweight get 'mini' gastric sleeves, although i don't think mads would have got that.
I know it can probably be easier in countries like Turkey etc - where people pay for their surgery so I guess making it more easily accessible but I'd like to think there's guidelines and laws in this country to prevent that - however like you say there are some dubious surgeons about. You only have to look at the kind of sketchy doctor she gets filler from; if he were any decent kind of doctor he'd refuse how often she is getting filler.

I saw her yesterday. I live in the same building and she walked through the main concierge into the area where people sit working to take pictures 😂 Was like midday and she was all dressed up walking through loads of people sat with laptops haha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I saw her yesterday. I live in the same building and she walked through the main concierge into the area where people sit working to take pictures 😂 Was like midday and she was all dressed up walking through loads of people sat with laptops haha
The whole influencer concept is wild to me; they spend hours getting all dressed up in their apartment buildings to just go downstairs and take photos then return back to their apartments for the rest of the day 😂 I don’t understand how they can actually enjoy living that life

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Sooooo sad she thinks she has to be skinny to be a model :( it's 2023 for gods sake

Reactions: 11
The whole influencer concept is wild to me; they spend hours getting all dressed up in their apartment buildings to just go downstairs and take photos then return back to their apartments for the rest of the day 😂 I don’t understand how they can actually enjoy living that life
Honestly it was so weird. Everyone was sat working and she just walks past all dressed up with a girl holding a full on camera and takes pics with everyone looking

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Dr Rosh posted a tiktok of her getting filler again and the comments are all criticism tbh like about how she’s there every month/looks unhealthy (i can’t attach the tiktok sorry)

Reactions: 14
(Not) sorry but I don't feel bad for her at all when she's actively promoting and monetising her unhealthy habits (like her 'what I eat' and 'how to' content) and fueling body image issues with her constant lying and obscene editing. I suffer with body image and I wouldn't wish it on anyone but this girlieeee gets none of my sympathy. I'm reserving it for the poor audience she's influenzing

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.