Madison Sarah #27 thinks her hair's curly, a fashion girlie, but she'd have more money in the bank surely

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to edit the title slightly, and went with @chloesl suggestion because I couldn't find any other suggestions. I'm sorry if there was a more popular one!

I'd do a recap, but she's still Mannehs sugar mama, buying fake designer, still no brand of her own, no car of her own, still looks like a blow up sex doll thanks to Dr Rosh and in major debt I'd imagine funding her fake lifestyle 😙 feel free to add on ladies if I missed anything! 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
cannot believe anyone would say " it's been a while" about filler when it seems like she got her last top up 6 weeks ago, it's actually unhinged. She has incredible skin so she could've gone without the excessive filler and would look so much younger and fresher but like someone said in the last thread, by the time she gets to 30 she will look horrific - she already looks late 30s in some of her unedited e-comm pictures

Reactions: 25
Surely it’s not a good sign when your filler person is advising putting filler back into the areas where you’ve lost weight from from over exercising? Surely this rosh should be advising perhaps not exercising this much?!
Surely I’m not the only one who clocked that?

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Dr rosh is awful he doesnt believe in migration even if youve had so much filler he thinks it wont move and constantly encourages people to have more

Reactions: 24
Dr rosh scares me, how anyone trusts him with their face is beyond me

Reactions: 26
Dr rosh is awful he doesnt believe in migration even if youve had so much filler he thinks it wont move and constantly encourages people to have more
In his eyes, it's £££££. It's all tactics to bring more business in. Guy hasn't got a single clue about how damaging this is and is obviously using Madison for publicity and won't advise her otherwise especially with the weight comment... you can see she looks unwell and very very skinny, so he's only injecting more as he sold her a dream to make her look as "well" as possible when she needs help!

I remember how toxic it was when he was mentioning other treatments for her to get when she didn't need it in the first place. I'd avoid that place like the plague

Reactions: 18
Has anyone noticed how everyone is suddenly skinny af? It’s like the early 2000s all over again. Surely Mads can’t be happy putting so much pressure on herself to stay this small. Some women are naturally super thin but she was never like this before

Reactions: 15
I saw her the other day out and she's even skinnier in real life than pictures, I'm genuinely worried for her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had to edit the title slightly, and went with @chloesl suggestion because I couldn't find any other suggestions. I'm sorry if there was a more popular one!

I'd do a recap, but she's still Mannehs sugar mama, buying fake designer, still no brand of her own, no car of her own, still looks like a blow up sex doll thanks to Dr Rosh and in major debt I'd imagine funding her fake lifestyle 😙 feel free to add on ladies if I missed anything! 💖
thank you for making a new thread ❤ I got a bit distracted yesterday!

Hasanyone seen she’s finally done a designer unboxing on tiktok - proof she reads here/must have earned some money from south.st shoot so blowing her money on first designer pieces.

I had a stalk of mannys insta I can’t get over how much fake designer chrome hearts he owns a lot of it isn’t even real ch pieces they’re fantasy pieces by replica shops 😂😭 (feel free to Reddit replica designers and you’ll find everything manny and maddy own)

I’m glad she’s finally getting rid of the horrendous boobs, however, she’s going to look even tinier with smaller boobs! I’m sure she won’t follow the aftercare again and be in the gym within a week because she’s that obsessed with overeating and overexercising!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dr rosh scares me, how anyone trusts him with their face is beyond me
My friend went to him and he turned to me and said ‘have you ever thought about tear trough’ 🫠😂 yeah i have but not from you HUN it seems to be the only thing you can ‘do’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Soz I always lurk and never post. All this talk about Dr Rosh, I did some googling and this article came up. I’m assuming it’s the same man that we’re talking about here? Apologies as I haven’t caught up on her videos recently, I normally just get my insight from here lol

3F50B87A-A87A-4A72-B962-D5EDD5A940C6.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Soz I always lurk and never post. All this talk about Dr Rosh, I did some googling and this article came up. I’m assuming it’s the same man that we’re talking about here? Apologies as I haven’t caught up on her videos recently, I normally just get my insight from here lol

View attachment 2010032
I read somewhere a few months back that he’s got to always have someone in the room with him for supervision as well? Clearly something dodgy has gone off!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Has anyone noticed how everyone is suddenly skinny af? It’s like the early 2000s all over again. Surely Mads can’t be happy putting so much pressure on herself to stay this small. Some women are naturally super thin but she was never like this before
because for mindless people i.e Mads they just follow whatever the Kardashians and other celebs are doing. Most celebs at the moment are injecting themselves with diabetes medication to cause their rapid weightloss, they treat their bodies like trending fashion pieces.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m ngl I think she’s always be tiny even in old vlogs not an ounce of meat on her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m ngl I think she’s always be tiny even in old vlogs not an ounce of meat on her 🤷🏻‍♀️
For sure she is just built very slim but she has lost a hell of a lot of weight (which, like you say, she couldn’t really afford to lose) in the last couple years. If you watch old videos it’s more obvious - the first 3 pics are her recently, and the others are a couple years ago pre-Manny and she looks much much smaller now
5554C7B7-55A9-4E1D-A35F-E5FE0392E34D.jpeg
F5753A82-4392-4893-A69F-CC037C72CC43.jpeg
3859E8AD-BFF9-4C79-9EAD-6808520031E2.jpeg
A74BFCFD-2F97-4A5D-8039-CF0FA45A4874.jpeg
71F4EF81-607F-46EC-A97D-6198D4E12008.jpeg
111D9EDC-5CC4-48EC-B454-165C01FAFA36.jpeg
F3621039-829E-4F9E-920E-DA209C51806C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I'm not buying the solo Paris trip. She hatessss being alone and without Manye. I think it's a sugar daddy trip to pay for her boobs. Also, she looked so beautiful when she was at a healthy weight!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not buying the solo Paris trip. She hatessss being alone and without Manye. I think it's a sugar daddy trip to pay for her boobs. Also, she looked so beautiful when she was at a healthy weight!
I think she took Manye or someone tbh cos everytime she posted herself eating food there was another plate directly across from her… I mean I know she could have two meals but she barely eats one meal let alone two!

completely agree with everything said above she’s always been very tiny naturally; she filled out a little bit naturally from when she first started youtube but was still extremely thin. But now it’s like even her arms and hands are so bony -you can see the bones on them.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she is taking that weight loss medication because She’s lost ALOT in a short space of time

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.