Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
The fact she’s nearly the same colour as women of colour is disgusting! Has this brand hired her thinking she’s a poc?!

IMG_7613.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Chocy Biscuit

Guys I don’t really post on here but I am shocked look at this!! this man has literally copied ASOS collusion cardigan and just stamped his brand name on it like no one is going to notice. ASOS had the cardigan way before him btw

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I actually feel a bit sorry for her tbh - literally no one went to the surgery with her? I thought her mum was there but it didn’t seem like it.
A lot of comments on the vlog asking why she was alone and where her mum/boyfriend was, and she responds that her mum was downstairs but not allowed into the room and she 'liked being there alone anyway'... no mention of Manny though. Like girl we know he doesn't have a job WHAT excuse are you providing for him this time?

When she was putting the ugly hospital socks on she says 'thank god manny isn't here to see me in this' - she'll say it was a joke but that's genuinely SUCH a sad thing to say... imagine your bf not being anywhere near for you on the day of an intrusive surgery and all you're thinking is it's good he doesn't have to see me in this dead outfit because he might get the ick.. I can't stand Mads but that honestly made my heart break a bit for her, Manny is a deadbeat.

ALSO why is she whispering when she says she can't poop so that Manny won't hear her?? Girl grow up, he should support you and love you through anything, is he your long-term boyfriend or just a fucking useless lodger at this point

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Clarity456

VIP Member
"it's gonna be an old money summer" 🤢🤢🤢🤢

I've never cringed so hard at something in my life! What exactly is an "old money summer" do all social classes not experience seasons now??? 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

virgocat

Her new vlog - Why on EARTH did Manny not go with her??? he's literally a jobless bum and can't even be there to support her when she's having surgery. He just made her a horrific hoodie that a teenager with some iron on t-shirt transfer paper in 2004 would make.

She got her bandages wet before a week, she 100% had a shower before you're supposed to. She claims that she just removes her bra for tiktok and instagram but she's not even wearing her post-op bra at her 1 week appointment?? Really concerning that the nurses let her just go without it tbh.

And she's called the vlog her implant 'explant' surgery but she's had implants put back in? and she doesn't even say in her video that she's had implants put back in, what type they are, the size etc. What's the point in vlogging something but giving literally no information

• Haha
Reactions: 40

virgocat

'I haven't had a burger in ages.. oh I had a five guys the other day' then in the next breath 'Im absolutely OBSESSED with burgers at the minute'.... its like she clocks herself then overcompensates.. its like the constant 'omg im suchhh a foodie!'

I also find it very odd that manbaby doesn't come with her to her parents house literally ever.

Reactions: 40

greenwk1

Some authority needs to investigate dr rosh and how much he injects these vulnerable girls. I bet he’s always telling them they need stuff done.
I went with my friend for her treatment and he turned to me and said ‘have you ever thought about tear through?’ 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I'm so confused why she went back to the piercing shop to get her nipple bars taken out.... I've recently taken mine out and I just... took them out? With my hands? Such a strange girl, why is everything a drama

• Haha
Reactions: 37