Madison Sarah #26 The Gold Digger and The Passenger Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the intentions in her recent video but to say that periods = femininity is a bad move

Reactions: 12
Haven
her saying, I dont want kids but maybe ill become a mum vlogger - lol kids aren't purely a source of income
honestly watching her recently I feel like she needs time off the internet for a long time. everything she does is an aesthetic/ for other people/ for online or manny's validation, like everything she does is for the internet/content/trying to be something she's so clearly not with the accent/darkening skin/style/making out to have more money than she does

Reactions: 25
Haven

honestly watching her recently I feel like she needs time off the internet for a long time. everything she does is an aesthetic/ for other people/ for online or manny's validation, like everything she does is for the internet/content/trying to be something she's so clearly not with the accent/darkening skin/style/making out to have more money than she does
I honestly don’t think she can take time off tbh. She’s quite clearly not financially stable enough to do that the way Han and Rach are able to, but completely agree she needs to put her phone down, get off the internet and sort her mental health out.

Reactions: 9
So who’s going to kick game to spot them this weekend? 🤣🤣

it’s embarrassing trying to say what he does for work when none of these things clearly pay him 😩

Reactions: 6
So who’s going to kick game to spot them this weekend? 🤣🤣

it’s embarrassing trying to say what he does for work when none of these things clearly pay him 😩
All I heard was that he doesn’t pay taxes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she so bleeping disorganised it actually stresses me out “oh my hair stylist will be here in 30 mins so I’m just going to run a bath, wash my hair and call downstairs for a robe” like what? I’d need longer than half an hour to do that granted you need to be out of the bath, dried and dressed by the time he’s actually there.

Then forgetting her hair extensions for the event and not realising her eyebrow pencil had ran out?????????? How could you not realise these things when you’re getting ready for something that’s so huge to you it “feels like your wedding day” and she’s ALWAYS late. Sorry for the rant but I actually find the way she carries herself stressful 🤣🤣🤣 albeit small things. She’s so unreliable. Can you imagine her in a real world job 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine her in a real world job 🫣
Literally! Imagine her in a 9-5 😩

soooo sorrEEEE I'm laaayteT to my shift, I had to maaayke sure my BOYFRiendddt didn't wake ouuup whilst getting reaDEEEE for bARRYEEEE's and then my UBAHHH came laaaatEEE but I haven't gohhht one of thouuuse in a minUTEEE so sorrEEE 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Literally! Imagine her in a 9-5 😩

soooo sorrEEEE I'm laaayteT to my shift, I had to maaayke sure my BOYFRiendddt didn't wake ouuup whilst getting reaDEEEE for bARRYEEEE's and then my UBAHHH came laaaatEEE but I haven't gohhht one of thouuuse in a minUTEEE so sorrEEE 😖
you can just imagine her showing up in some kind of Manye remix of her set uniform and Manye trailing behind her as her personal stylist/creative director even at a 9-5 job

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Manye’s stories of his pop up are hilarious 😂 no one’s looking at his racks they’re looking at the actual shop’s items for sale 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His pink trainers have sent me 😂😂😂😂 not to mention the skateboard when he’s definitely never been on a skateboard in his life
05A539AC-1809-4BF2-8880-A4EFAA83C2EE.jpeg

mannys that type of person to list loads of interests like “drums, skating, surfing, roller blading” then someone would ask him how often he does these activities and he’d be like “never”

Also she’s so obsessed with manny and his work that she’s not even mentioned part 4 of her own collection is dropping tomorrow
2EBD19D6-B803-4776-87A5-903A75975E29.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
long time lurker here finally made an account…. Ive seen madison in the flesh multiple times and manny lol. Shes a very pretty girl but he eh only a mother could love lol

her heads clearly in the clouds and manny is not helping. I genuinely think he saw a great opportunity in her to boost his own brand and quite frankly its not working 🤣. He lived with his brother before he moved in with mads, gone from the estate to the towers. Flying on private jets because of her auntie. He really hit the jackpot

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually saw a girl in a le minge dress (the long sleeve black one with white scribbles on it) on Saturday night, I had to do a double take lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.