Madison Sarah #26 The Gold Digger and The Passenger Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised I can’t even type it should say “the highlight for me…”

Peace and love mamis ✌🥺

Reactions: 4
Brief recap:
Still buying designer from DHGate like it’s going out of stock
Manye still doesn’t have a job and Le Minge has been dissolved - relying on mom’s credit cards to keep him in designer diapers
Mom appears to have sold her car or can’t keep up with the finance payments to fund Manye the mooch’s lifestyle
Madison has lost a lot of weight to the point it’s quite clear she has some form of eating disorder
Baddy maddy has released a collab with LTK which is basically just different colours of stock they already have on the website

BCW forever ❤

(feel free to add anything I’ve missed)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maddy’s liked this tweet, is she being ironic since Manye sits on her sofa all day jobless:
21B92182-7D1A-409F-87F3-46E2BAE006BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maddys been reading here again - she’s spent like 10 mins in her latest video justifying that manny has a job 😂😂😂 but couldn’t specify that it was one job it was a series of different jobs (creative directive, artist etc) aka he’s a bum on your sofa with his pound shop paints and glitter glue maddy

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Maddys been reading here again - she’s spent like 10 mins in her latest video justifying that manny has a job 😂😂😂 but couldn’t specify that it was one job it was a series of different jobs (creative directive, artist etc) aka he’s a bum on your sofa with his pound shop paints and glitter glue maddy
We no you b lien mads we no you b lien 🤣🤣🤣

I wanna see mannys bank balance 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Actually dying when she’s talking about manny, you can see right through her and tell she’s lying, she always goes off topic and talks about something else. “ a fashion designer , a creative director, directs shoots, an artist etc..” ok but for who please? Because doing that for Le Minge and tagging along to her shoots doesn’t count 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
holy shite she admitted to being a virgo.

Also, her ramble about Mannys job "I'm not going to talk about it again" so transparent babes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eating into his overdraft 😂😂😂 -£0.40
that's being generous come on!!!! 😂😂 he gets pocket money from his mum still let's be honest, we think Mads is his sugar mama but in reality his mum still pays him £10 a week for being a good boi if he paints her a stickman on a t-shirt ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also I’ve never known someone to contradict themselves so much… She started of by saying she doesn’t love YouTube anymore and she is gna see how the next few videos go and then goes on to say for the next year she’s gna focus on YouTube content and how YouTube is her main love, i just have to laugh at this point because she waffles so much about nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Also I’ve never known someone to contradict themselves so much… She started of by saying she doesn’t love YouTube anymore and she is gna see how the next few videos go and then goes on to say for the next year she’s gna focus on YouTube content and how YouTube is her main love, i just have to laugh at this point because she waffles so much about nothing
It's cos youtube is her only income at this point so she could never leave it even if she wanted to

Reactions: 18
Do you guys genuinely believe manny is broke? I feel like Madison’s family would discourage her from being with him if that was the case

Reactions: 5
Do you guys genuinely believe manny is broke? I feel like Madison’s family would discourage her from being with him if that was the case
Im only thinking he is because he physically hasn't provided anything to the table. He's a "creative" person and they don't earn loads of money unless you've made it in life. He lives in her apartment, doesn't drive, follows her for all her jobs so doesn't have major commitments himself, buys her DH gate fakes loool

Her family all look very cosied up in that ibiza vlog so they probably love him 🤕 he's her "childhood sweetheart" so money probably wasn't even a thing even though someone on this thread confirmed they didn't go to school together 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.