Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I don’t understand in her video when she says she can’t build her legs or butt too much in the gym because of her job, as if she is doing high-fashion runway modelling that requires you to be straight up and down and all boobs… like miss girl, you do e-commerce for fast fashion and you have bolt-on boobs that are about 8 cup sizes too big ??? Make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 61

teahuntizzle

Everyday these people wake up and find a new way of making me ABSOLUTELY PISS MySELF and for that I’m grateful
98C9AC5E-E1B0-4E0E-BE3A-D52FF61D1217.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Katleesi

VIP Member
Loads of comments on her video asking where products are from etc but this is the one she chooses to answer so she can lie:
B20C49DD-A44A-4D54-81A9-A40CAEA0DCC0.jpeg

💀💀 maddy get help

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Katleesi

VIP Member
Maddys been reading here again - she’s spent like 10 mins in her latest video justifying that manny has a job 😂😂😂 but couldn’t specify that it was one job it was a series of different jobs (creative directive, artist etc) aka he’s a bum on your sofa with his pound shop paints and glitter glue maddy

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Katleesi

VIP Member
Can you imagine hating yourself as much as maddy hates herself? like how can anyone lie this much. Maddy your hair is iron straight just like your iron straight body.

FAMILY RECIPE OF BOLOGNESE AS WELL? FROM who? Manchester's very own Jan and Roy Plant?! ffs. I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Also I’ve never known someone to contradict themselves so much… She started of by saying she doesn’t love YouTube anymore and she is gna see how the next few videos go and then goes on to say for the next year she’s gna focus on YouTube content and how YouTube is her main love, i just have to laugh at this point because she waffles so much about nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Katleesi

VIP Member
31C8258E-F361-4018-AB0D-4BE3770A568C.jpeg

Can you be a trophy wife if you’re the one paying for everything for your toddler boyfriend? bitch you’re more like a sugar daddy

• Haha
Reactions: 42

90sgurl

I nearly eye rolled for 4 minutes straight when she said "I'm really trying to embrace my natural curls" .............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
I came onto say this !!! I pressed play again. Womanhood comes up to this moment but you don’t know what it’s for and your mum had to book it for you?!?!
This is the problem with free speech- everyone has a platform ha

I can’t wear a skirt cause it lets air up your legs ?
Duh!
Much as she's got her issues, I do admire Rach a lot for being so independent in general, Han and Mads literally make me cringe that they cannot do anything without their mums. I think it's so nice to have a close bond with your mum but why at your big mid-20s age is she still booking your doctors appt?? She loves to give this persona of the put-together jetsetter city gworl but she's actually just a basic uneducated fool whos never lived more than 5 miles from her mum in her life and doesn't want to do basic tasks or research for herself

If I met them I honestly think I wouldn't be able to get through a whole conversation with Han or Mads, watching them is like watching my last two brain cells fight it out when I'm hungover, some of the shit they come out with makes me feel dumber for having heard it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38