Madison Sarah #26 The Gold Digger and The Passenger Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can, I can imagine Han having a smart accountant or financial advisor as well so it’s probs been recommended to her 🥺 theoretically her workplace is her home
why do I feel like this is 'she's just a little lost' 2.0 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Soz Badison, your pal mugged you off by confirming here she has a mortgage. Any mortgage held by a business shows as a charge against the company on companies house. Hannah Renee Ltd has no charges registered against it.

Numbers dont lie you bitter witch :)

Reactions: 6
And all madison has is an overdraft, credit card debt and Manye using all of her finances 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Speaking of companies house… I’m gonna just leave these here:
44EC4015-877F-4B39-87F3-30918294D068.jpeg

DE2B6169-33B1-43F1-89FA-893379A37D71.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Does anyone know how to make new threads 😭 I really need to learn lmao

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know how to make new threads 😭 I really need to learn lmao
If you click on ‘influencers’ at the top of this page (above this thread title) and then click post thread it’s the orange box in the top right corner x

Reactions: 1
“i haven’t had filler in a while” - she went on 12th Jan it’s on Roshs tiktok….
---
oh and now she’s telling us about her natural curls
---
so she’s got a consultation for her boobs but has she though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just gonna leave this here 😂😂
DC4FF161-1482-435E-B156-D36266497BF8.jpeg

---
If you click on ‘influencers’ at the top of this page (above this thread title) and then click post thread it’s the orange box in the top right corner x
I tried to do it last night but failed; I also couldn’t find the most liked post for a thread title haha x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
In the same video she says she regrets her boobs, this is your sign to not get them but then also says I don’t regret them or hate them. Make your mind up girl. She’s getting a reduction and vlogging it she said

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Madison Sarah #27 Thinks her hair's curly, she's a fashion girlie, but she'd have more money in the bank surely?

couldn't think of anything better bc it's always the same bs with her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
00D276D3-8E93-4262-944A-0FE27750AD28.jpeg
found this on the south street Instagram. I work need Westfield so might pop in when she’s there to see how different she looks

Reactions: 3
Dr Rosch pumping her face full of filler because she looks so gaunt from undereating and over exercising... her face is going to be a complete mess when she hits her late 20s

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.