Madison Sarah #26 The Gold Digger and The Passenger Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think her family would discourage it personally, I don't think anyone's family would say "you shouldn't be with him cos he's a jobless mooch" especially if she seems happy which is all most relatives want and I guess since Maddy is paying for everything it may appear like he is contributing when he actually isn't.

Reactions: 10
is there even any market for stylists outside of London? Seeing as mads reckons that's one of the many ways Manny makes money. Maybe at a push for footballers wife's in Hale and Bowdon when they have a black tie event or wardrobe for the presenters on BBC Breakfast who work out of Media City but I doubt either of those 2 groups of individuals are going to be asking for the MaNnEeEe ✨aesthetic✨

Na, the more I think about it, she's just made it worse for herself with that ramble 😂🤦🏻‍♀️It's just made it even more obvious he's a full time bum, she shouldn't have said a word 😂😂😂😂💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it all depends on what she tell her family. They may not ask about his money because they see his job is apparently Le Minge. They may also find money talks private and may think its none of their business. Her and ManYe may talk so much that that's something they've not asked or thought of because they feel like they know so much. As long as Mads is saying everything is sweet they'll assume so. If she's saying he's brought me this designer and they go halves or he pays they'll take her word but it could be a different story. Hopefully he isn't using her for clout and gain. But I remember Jayde pierce saying she paid for everything and carried the relationship with her daughters father and no one would have ever assumed so due to what she put out.

I dunno why she was quick to say bye to YouTube only because she got some coins from the luxe thing. YouTube is her only income and this brand of hers she keeps talking about has been years of talking covid or no covid I doubt she was working on it and I also doubt her or ManYe have many projects going. But then she wants to focus on YouTube...I don't see her content improving eventhough she says it will we will get the same energy half assed to pay the bills. Let's see if this car comes before 2023. I do hope ManYe is all she says he is for her sake he just doesn't come across well on camera and for the little bit we see him that ain't good especially because she's the one editing it🤣

They should do a boyfriend styles me video I just want to see his creative side and how the process goes of when he contributes to her outfits. We want ManYe we want ManYe jokes. We need a nickname like Kim and Kanye had KimYe.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The boob job explanation in her latest video. Just say you regret them. Such a long winded explanation. She don’t have chat some tit.

also she is acting like this luxe to kill collection was with chanel or something! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
just watched her latest video...i dont know why i go back to check in on her

the way she talks so confidently about health topics but actually has no clue concerns me....if you want your implants out go talk to your doctor! she really just thinks something or sees something online and then immediately thinks its true, like DO SOME RESEARCH. she starts the video saying how shes thinking of leaving youtube (and actually gives valid reasons) but then in a split second switches and says shes going to make youtube her main priority and upload every week...??????????? what

i used to like madison and was hoping to see her grow but she still is as insecure, uneducated and delusional as ever. and her obsession with being kim and kanye is so cringe....you and manny are not even close babe, not even close

i remembered more from her latest video...this was the last part i watched but when she starts talking about her and manny and how they work so well together and he goes to her shoots and she goes to his "work" etc, if i was working with them i could not stand that. can you really not leave the house without your boyfriend? she seems so lost and i thought she was starting to get her stuff together after all the covid party drama and all that...and then she got back together with manny and shes just reverted back to her old ways making her boyfriend her entire personality and not taking care of herself. honestly its sad to see, at this point i feel like she will never learn

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
and her obsession with being kim and kanye is so cringe....you and manny are not even close babe, not even close
this and the fact she has so openly idolised kanye but hasn't given any opinion on the disgusting things he has said recently says it all

Reactions: 16
just watched her latest video...i dont know why i go back to check in on her

the way she talks so confidently about health topics but actually has no clue concerns me....if you want your implants out go talk to your doctor! she really just thinks something or sees something online and then immediately thinks its true, like DO SOME RESEARCH. she starts the video saying how shes thinking of leaving youtube (and actually gives valid reasons) but then in a split second switches and says shes going to make youtube her main priority and upload every week...??????????? what

i used to like madison and was hoping to see her grow but she still is as insecure, uneducated and delusional as ever. and her obsession with being kim and kanye is so cringe....you and manny are not even close babe, not even close

i remembered more from her latest video...this was the last part i watched but when she starts talking about her and manny and how they work so well together and he goes to her shoots and she goes to his "work" etc, if i was working with them i could not stand that. can you really not leave the house without your boyfriend? she seems so lost and i thought she was starting to get her stuff together after all the covid party drama and all that...and then she got back together with manny and shes just reverted back to her old ways making her boyfriend her entire personality and not taking care of herself. honestly its sad to see, at this point i feel like she will never learn
Is like she can never admit she regrets something or doesn’t like something because she has to be such a perfect princess, always starts of by explaining something then changes it to nooooo actually bla bla … Like I said she chats to much tit and she’s just a lost soul at this point. Who the fucks says having a period makes them feel feminine and sexy like wtfff🤣 if only it was that easy

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is like she can never admit she regrets something or doesn’t like something because she has to be such a perfect princess, always starts of by explaining something then changes it to nooooo actually bla bla … Like I said she chats to much tit and she’s just a lost soul at this point. Who the fucks says having a period makes them feel feminine and sexy like wtfff🤣 if only it was that easy
That cracked me up! Sexy is the last thing I feel at that time of the month 🫠and talking about how she got her period back like she’d lost a sock and found it - 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oof, watching her scramble to try and explain manny’s income is legit awkward to watch 😂 ever since she got with him, he’s moved into her flat, she’s given up her car because parking is too expensive, she can’t get her boobs changed .. babes just say you’re funding the both of you, own it.

im glad she’s finally admitted she isn’t a big traveller, a few months ago she tried to be this big jetsetter “im a New York paris gworl” when she literally just goes to Ibiza 4x a year and nothing else

Reactions: 22
her saying, I dont want kids but maybe ill become a mum vlogger - lol kids aren't purely a source of income

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Guys u bleeping hate myself , I just ordered that body cream she was talking about in the video 🤣

i *^

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she keeps banging on about falling out of love with YouTube and taking a step back... who is she kidding she can't afford to do that

so basically Manny signs on every week, got it

Last edited:
  • Haha
for anyone with endemetriosis as well, periods are literally hell on earth... when your belly has swollen to 3x it's normal size and your bent double in pain and haemorraghing blood like a burst pipe every time you stand up who the duck would feel feminine or sexy 🥴🥴🥴 she honestly sounded mentally ill all the way through that ramble.

• Sad
  • Heart
I think she’s very careful with everything she says tbh. Like that whole bizarre boob monologue. It’s definitely because she was paid by the surgeon earlier this year to do that whole follow up video (where she backtracked saying she loved them just after the week before she said she wanted them out). So I think she won’t ever say she regrets them and look ridiculous. Because it’s another source of income she could lose.

It’s the way she keeps normalising her Weightloss to me like; “I got my boobs done when I had gained some weight”? You were a skinny then too. You’re now bordering on what a child weighs from your eating disorder; that’s why your period is gone hun. if Manye was the amazing boyfriend you claim him to be he’d step in and notice you need help mentally for your constant low moods since being with him/your eating disorder, but he won’t because he’s been the trigger for it all and he’ll lose his free rideand cash cow.

“I remember in one of my moving vlogs I called this brand dippityque” little throwback for you all 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
i know i’m massively speculating but it’s like when someone really emphasises how good something is to make up for the fact they don’t like it, i don’t feel like she has got her period back? i feel like she got so much backlash for that tiktok where she tried to normalise losing your period from weight loss and then people being concerned about her losing weight, it’s almost like she’s really trying to play it up to make it seem like she’s healthy and there’s nothing to be concerned about, if anything she’s lost even more weight since then, i feel like she’s lying about getting her period back so she can carry on losing weight without people telling her to stop

Reactions: 15
I still cannot fathom that she is 25 years old. For maturity level--she's like a 19-21 year old in terms of "girl boss babe" mentality and her outlook on life. But then her face looks YEARS beyond her age. There's no reason for her forehead to have 0 lines or movement. Her face doesn't move and looks so painful. Shouldn't she know that that isn't seXieeeE.

I think it's the veneers/teeth, too. People always look older to me when they have those stark white, square piano teeth. It's just not fresh and looks so outdated.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.