Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching a dhgate unboxing because I actually love how good the dupes are. The wrapping and the box is IDENTICAL to the one Madison got for Christmas.
ADC5C9D8-0EAB-44D2-86BC-C392DB5D2864.jpeg
1BFCB277-7F09-4271-BF28-1DD7CD0F6EC3.jpeg

I don’t know why she feels the need to lie and gets so nasty when people call her out on it. People would 100% respect her so much more for being honest!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She also is doubtfully racist in my opinion but obviously is excited by the idea of not being white 🙊
I live in China and the girls here get double eye lid surgery, wear light contacts, make their noses less flat , dye their hair blonde …
Lots of people want to look like other races!
[/QUOTE]
Yea because Eurocentric beauty only happened because of colonization lol. We made that the beauty standard... this is completely different because being black wasn't the beauty standard for years up until now. Sadly black woman are surprisingly still not the beauty standard if they don't have a lighter complexion, loose curls and Eurocentric facial structure. It only goes for white influencer models trying to look more "exotic" so they put on 3 pounds of tan and date a black man to justify it.

Reactions: 14
Honestly the whole façade she tries so hard to keep up is so sad to see. I used to really love her years ago and when I watch old videos back, it’s like a whole different person. She used to be so down to earth and relatable. I wonder if she was always the way she is and was just good at hiding it. 🙁

the fact she will fight people over a fake designer bag is pure madness

edit; I don’t know what’s worse. The fact manny would buy her a fake designer and pass it off as real or the fact she believes it

Reactions: 11
So if anyone is keeping up with the Elle Darby drama (I dip in and out, the threads are moving waaay too fast for me), I’ve just noticed that Madison has unfollowed her. I know Rachel already did but there’s something laughable about Madison unfollowing her. A girl that so obviously blackfishes, unfollowing a girl who’s just had racist tweets exposed.
And has only unfollowed her how many days later! When she realised others were doing so and being called out if they didn’t!

Reactions: 7
In Molly Mae’s latest post is that the same “Chanel” bag that our maddy is trying to claim she has 😂😂😭
EAD6FC0A-F391-484C-A69F-BFE2E63A8754.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So if anyone is keeping up with the Elle Darby drama (I dip in and out, the threads are moving waaay too fast for me), I’ve just noticed that Madison has unfollowed her. I know Rachel already did but there’s something laughable about Madison unfollowing her. A girl that so obviously blackfishes, unfollowing a girl who’s just had racist tweets exposed.
That thread moves too too quick and I cba to keep up

I think Madison is probably secretly happy the heat is on someone else, for obviously worse reasons but for someone who fetishes another race and blackfishes thats her being racist in itself so she can take several seats.

I think this is harsh on Madison. She isn’t bright and she puts on a fake persona , accent etc but alot of people were guilty of referring to things as “gay” years ago.
She also is doubtfully racist in my opinion but obviously is excited by the idea of not being white 🙊
I live in China and the girls here get double eye lid surgery, wear light contacts, make their noses less flat , dye their hair blonde …
Lots of people want to look like other races!
Ok so what im getting from this is if your friend jumped off a bridge, does that mean you would too? just because loads of people were doing it doesnt make it okay/justified 😂

People get those things done to look white and like the above poster said, to fit the Eurocentric beauty standards which in my opinion is different to blackfishing - people believed looking a certain way will make them more respected especially in Asian countries, like being more fair toned, light hair/eyes or having a small nose ect

Madison on the other hand, openly admitted to wanting to be black and jealous of black girls on twitter and fetishes black men and having them as her boyfriends. I don't think this should be dismissed because people want to look like a different race?? I think the issue is deeper than that and it's what makes it more wrong

Reactions: 6
3EE03764-8B74-4337-87E1-2ECE3442A15E.jpeg

obviously there’s nothing wrong with her natural body but isn’t this just proof of how much she edits it 🙄

Reactions: 17
I love her body minus the fake tits ofc. She would be such a gorgeous girl if she stopped blackfishing and slowed down on the filler. Also why is Manny dressed in cargo pants at the gym :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfollowed after the Christmas scandal thing but she popped up on my feed. Wtf is wrong w her face n body. She looks like that green character w the yellow suit I forgot the name. She looks awful n the photoshop is shameful
B2839AE2-F4D6-4B55-874B-9AE606C7E211.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lol someone commented this on her latest picture with Manny and the Mooch and this is probably gonna happy when they start getting desperate for cash
96192627-ECE7-43DB-B7D6-B33B213BDA01.jpeg

Also between maddy breaking her back to pretend she’s got an ass and curves and manny standing like slender man all the time these two must have more spinal problems between them than an 80 year old couple:
61E34686-1472-442A-AA9B-76373B1F03AE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lol someone commented this on her latest picture with Manny and the Mooch and this is probably gonna happy when they start getting desperate for cash
View attachment 966979

Also between maddy breaking her back to pretend she’s got an ass and curves and manny standing like slender man all the time these two must have more spinal problems between them than an 80 year old couple:
View attachment 966984
He’s looking down in SHAME the little scammer

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 966979

View attachment 966984
5477162C-58B0-4414-9E94-702B3C101D03.png

I knew I recognised the pose from somewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 47
wonder if he's brought the dress back to try to get some last minute sales before his company gets dissolved next month

Reactions: 6
I just thought of something about maddy’s fake designer… does that mean all that stuff she’s sold on her depop claiming to be real designer is actually fake? Can’t she get in trouble for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.