Madison Sarah #22 Fake bags & being a sket “while I’m travelling on private jets”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she’s not even this colour in her videos or if someone else takes a photo of her. She’s literally making herself black in her photos. It’s actually such an issue.

Reactions: 22
Noticed that Mads’s and bum chum Beka Kerridge no longer follow eachother?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Also did some snooping and this is so weird?!

Her friend saying "you would do anything to be black" then she agrees 🥴
and then "I have a black boyfriend that will do" sorry what, I wish I could see the context behind this convo cus wtf is up with her fetish. You're white Madison, just embrace it instead of embarrassing yourself
I posted a screenshot of her tweet in the last thread that said “I’m so jealous of black girls”

Reactions: 6
I think this is harsh on Madison. She isn’t bright and she puts on a fake persona , accent etc but alot of people were guilty of referring to things as “gay” years ago.
She also is doubtfully racist in my opinion but obviously is excited by the idea of not being white 🙊
I live in China and the girls here get double eye lid surgery, wear light contacts, make their noses less flat , dye their hair blonde …
Lots of people want to look like other races!

Reactions: 8
I think this is harsh on Madison. She isn’t bright and she puts on a fake persona , accent etc but alot of people were guilty of referring to things as “gay” years ago.
She also is doubtfully racist in my opinion but obviously is excited by the idea of not being white 🙊
I live in China and the girls here get double eye lid surgery, wear light contacts, make their noses less flat , dye their hair blonde …
Lots of people want to look like other races!
That’s completely different, some people want to look like the Eurocentric version of beauty, small nose, bigger eyes, blonde hair etc and that’s why they may do that. They think their features aren’t seen as desirable but it can not be compared to blackfishing. Madison blackfishes

Reactions: 17
I do think that Mads is the type of girl to hate on a black girl for having a curvieeee, bodiee and naturally curly hair the features that she wished she had, she doesn’t have any black friends. Mads has such low self esteem it’s clear to see she has put a lot of time and money into looking anything other than “White British”.
I had a manager who was a cheap sl**g with an absolutely awful body shape fake tits, big gut, no arse. When black woman came around she would be cold and stand-offish, when black men came around she would be pushing out her tits and flat arse and would be extremely loud and overly friendly/ flirtatious. So from my experience woman like this do exist so I wouldn’t be surprised if Mads was one of them.

Reactions: 15
Guys I've been on these threads a while and obvs read the wiki etc and I know who Umar is and what the story is there... but I have always wondered what the quote "Who's Umar?" is? Is it something she said in a vid? Or commented somewhere? Have always wondered what that specific reference is and cant find the answer anywhere 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys I've been on these threads a while and obvs read the wiki etc and I know who Umar is and what the story is there... but I have always wondered what the quote "Who's Umar?" is? Is it something she said in a vid? Or commented somewhere? Have always wondered what that specific reference is and cant find the answer anywhere 😅
someone asked her on yt comments what happened between her and Umar and replied saying "whos umar" then deleted it after like half an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So if anyone is keeping up with the Elle Darby drama (I dip in and out, the threads are moving waaay too fast for me), I’ve just noticed that Madison has unfollowed her. I know Rachel already did but there’s something laughable about Madison unfollowing her. A girl that so obviously blackfishes, unfollowing a girl who’s just had racist tweets exposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LMAOOO are people actually gonna get their dresses this time?
94087091-C451-413B-8F31-70A538D85B94.jpeg

manny’s doing a last minute bid to get some money back before his company is taken off him 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dead, remember when she said paddy’s fave part of hers was her toes hahahaha 🤣
7DD10ADC-2B0D-40C3-802B-4384E1C4216F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Soz late to the party and just caught up on Mads latest video.. what do we think happened in July? Heartbreak? Apparently it’s all over now or something

Also lol to her letting go of things eg a bad comment.. we know that ain’t true hunny 😂

Reactions: 8
Soz late to the party and just caught up on Mads latest video.. what do we think happened in July? Heartbreak? Apparently it’s all over now or something

Also lol to her letting go of things eg a bad comment.. we know that ain’t true hunny 😂
She defo can’t handle a comment about her fake designer 🥺

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.