Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just me who caught her mentioning the travis scott concert? it felt quite insensitive to the victims’ families. I know a lot of people online have been linking it to the devil and it being a “ritual of sacrifice” but the fact she so flippantly says that made her and manny discuss the rapture ??? bizarre

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m just being nosey and sorry I know it’s been covered loads- but just wondering what actually happened with her and umar? Presuming it was just a causal thing how did people know about it? Did she post him? X

Reactions: 1
just me who caught her mentioning the travis scott concert? it felt quite insensitive to the victims’ families. I know a lot of people online have been linking it to the devil and it being a “ritual of sacrifice” but the fact she so flippantly says that made her and manny discuss the rapture ??? bizarre
I caught this too and thought exactly the same. Not even a mention of how terrible it was, she just casually mentioned it in passing.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I thought this was so weird, dumb people who get all their information on tiktok have been spreading all that stuff about the festival being devil worship when it was an avoidable tragedy caused by very real neglect and poor organisation, not some illuminati tit, v disrespectful imo and misses the whole point of the people actually responsible..

Reactions: 16
Just thought… when shes 35/40+ and the appeal of her as an influencer has died out and no one cares to follow her anymore, what is she actually going to do? She will have next to nothing on her CV and it’s hardly like she’s doing anything that will sustain her future?

Reactions: 18
Just thought… when shes 35/40+ and the appeal of her as an influencer has died out and no one cares to follow her anymore, what is she actually going to do? She will have next to nothing on her CV and it’s hardly like she’s doing anything that will sustain her future?
Maybe buying property? But she blows through her money so quickly I doubt it

Reactions: 5
A mummy/family channel?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m trying to think of something she’ll be doing when she’s older but I can’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, we need some suggestions for the next thread title 🙏🏼 We’re on page 47!

Reactions: 1
Working for her aunties gin company- only someone related to her would hire her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just being nosey and sorry I know it’s been covered loads- but just wondering what actually happened with her and umar? Presuming it was just a causal thing how did people know about it? Did she post him? X
Nothings ever been said or confirmed but more info on the wiki Mom

Reactions: 2
Guys, we need some suggestions for the next thread title 🙏🏼 We’re on page 47!
Madison Sarah 21: Playing house with Manny the Mooch, her closet is filling with his size 3 shoes

I really wanted a proper rhyme but couldn't think of a way to include 'cooch' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#21 - Shacked up with Manny the freeloader, Rach and Han had enough, Badison says otherwise but they've clearly disowned her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
thread suggestion: Madison Sarah #21 Han and Rach are now obsolete, they got kicked out by Manye's size 3 feet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Great if she happy with Manny but she always does at the time I'm so happy but three months ago I was in a dark place but at the time was claiming she was so happy and bad witch energy so it's hard to know whether she's telling the truth in her videos because she'll be there giving advice and then it turns out when she gave said advice she wasn't in the right mind-set. She keeps claiming these off weeks, days but she doesn't seem to do any work and lives this city girl life all the time, not saying she isn't and can't feel down but maybe she should get a hobby or look at why her life isn't giving her a good feeling, but how would she cope if she had a life where its bound by a 9 to 5 etc. She should be grateful shes got a flexible life and the means to do more than others can about certain situations. But I also think since she's slack with work is she slack with self help and care and says I'm doing X just for a video and doesn't keep up, or neglects herself because she's invested in guys and keeping up this I'm happy and a boss bad witch appearance.
This is SO true. You’ve really hit the nail here. She can literally do as she pleases, all day everyday. No constraints, wakes up when she wants and plays influencer all day… it’s very telling that every couple of weeks she releases a video saying she’s “so down” or feeling off… maybe take a hard look at your clearly unsatisfactory lifestyle? I know people with hardly any money working 45+ hour weeks who are genuinely happier in life. It’s a little suss to be going through so many of these “episodes” for the perfect life you are portraying. Someone’s lying somewhere…

Reactions: 16
She’s probably just bored. Doing the same thing over and over again with her day. All she has to do is post an Instagram post and do a 10 minute video and that’s her job done.

This is SO true. You’ve really hit the nail here. She can literally do as she pleases, all day everyday. No constraints, wakes up when she wants and plays influencer all day… it’s very telling that every couple of weeks she releases a video saying she’s “so down” or feeling off… maybe take a hard look at your clearly unsatisfactory lifestyle? I know people with hardly any money working 45+ hour weeks who are genuinely happier in life. It’s a little suss to be going through so many of these “episodes” for the perfect life you are portraying. Someone’s lying somewhere…

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.