Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only ever answers the tame questions... i wanna know what does manny do for work!! Does he or does he not work at tesco on a weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m in Manchester this weekend i’ll see if I can spot queen catfish xox

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Remember the last time mads ditched everyone for Umar or whoever else she was seeing around that time and they all kept saying they’re still friends then Han later admitted that they did in fact fall out 😂 it’s so obvious it’s happened again. And as for “just cos we don’t share everything online” shut up mads you literally post everything online
Who's Umar? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She only ever answers the tame questions... i wanna know what does manny do for work!! Does he or does he not work at tesco on a weekend
He collects little statues and assembles them whilst sitting on his little baby mat kicking his liddle feeties in the air! 🥺❤

I’m in Manchester this weekend i’ll see if I can spot queen catfish xox
Try her car park or her lobby that’s her main hangout

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend lives in the same apartment building and I've never seen her lol i look out for her every time
I live here too, I've seen her a few times now (only ever with her bf by her side) but she has a face like a slapped arse every time, she looked me up and down once as I walked past her and gave me such a dirty look for no reason lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Can attest she does have resting witch face (not really her fault because I have the same problem though I do try to smile at ppl), seen her twice/maybe three times always with Manny apart from once and each time they were walking in silence and she looked pissed off. Never spoken to her so can't comment on that she came into my old work once and a girl who served her watched her videos, don't think she told her though and she said she was ok. Hannah is lovely though tbf to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Swear she’s started swearing nappies to pad out her bum - borrowed some of manny’s?
B9D68F25-81AE-46E8-930A-580F9AC99511.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol does she think we’re dumb saying we don’t see when her rach and Han are together? Before manny legit every time those 3 were together they would either do a proper video or at least a vlog??

Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but the video where she said “my mom thinks I’m sexy” really made me sick! Some incestuous tit going on with those witnesses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.