Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen that bloody TikTok on this thread more than my fella this week 💀
Seriously, it's made more appearances here since this thread begun than Han and Rach have in miss Plant's life. Oh wait, that wouldn't make it a great number now, would it 🥴 guess I'll just say "same" to your bf commentary... and we live together 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's too obsessed with being a baddie. Changing her nails again. She didn't show us her whole to do list because she hardly does anything so I bet nothing was there. I don't get if she's having a busy day why she didn't take us along and show us, instead of the last vlog, before this one, being half assed and I forgot to film/ wasn't in the mood. She will only be posting loads because of Black Friday and having to do it. The comments about being a range rover mum and gym wear and then sexy sweet......just why. She tries too hard, the lipliner, just why!!! The end.

Reactions: 13
Considering her new video was an ad it was piss poor. Not once did she verbally mention it was an ad, all she did was put ‘ad’ at the end of the title. Hannah did the same video and hers was SO much better, she disclosed the ad and actually made an effort to make it a good video. It just shows that Han is actually taking the gym seriously and Mads only goes for the aesthetic of it. Why on earth did Gym Shark even approved Mads half arsed video🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
gymshark really must be desperate for sales to employ maddy 😂😂 ffs she don’t even work out, she just goes to the gym to stand with her tits out in the mirror looking for her idol Holly

Reactions: 14
gymshark really must be desperate for sales to employ maddy 😂😂 ffs she don’t even work out, she just goes to the gym to stand with her tits out in the mirror looking for her idol Holly
I haven't seen her video yet (watching the gymshark part now bc I wanted to see if she actually shows the entire fit and guess what, NAHHHH, she moved away and turned around ONCE) , but I watched Han's and tbh gymshark is officially A JOKE in my book 🥴
Honestly just Saffron is enough to make me see they have zero interest in picking influencers who fit their brand, she's as athletic as a freaking chair.

Anyway, Han's video at least had a disclaimer and she did mention not being a professional, she works with professionals and seems to really be going to the gm and riding lessons and at least trying at everything. She also 100% has results and looks amazing, although 90% of that is her genetics, she really has a figure to die for naturally. I still think gymshark shouldn't be giving sponsorships to someone who works out like her (again, not really her fault as she's being taught, but her form was off a lot, there's a lot of back arching, knees caving in, hyperextension, no structure to the training etc.)), also the 1500kcal a day when she lifts and does riding lessons... yikesssss

Miss Plant was just the final straw, girl does duck all, edits a big butt for the feed and takes Holly Boon inspired pics like tf does she have to do with gymshark????? 😭 Sorry for the rant, I just used to really like some of their designs but the audacity to work with these girls 💀💀💀

Reactions: 15
Madison Sarah 21: Claims she’s Italian but can’t pronounce panettone, Manny you’re not a designer just a phoney
As an Italian the way she pronounces panettone gives me an instant ICK

girl if you’re going to pose as an Italian at least educate yourself beforehand 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
madison sarah #20: someone get her a map, she's lost herself again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are these fake?? Louis Vuitton and off white?
8B150D27-016F-41AA-8A0B-031FE9563CC8.jpeg

they’re these S08 sneakers. Hers are defo fake cos manny brought them her for her birthday along with “£10,000” worth of other gifts when the man don’t have a job, his own car, freeloads off his girlfriend. Somethings not adding up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s no way she makes that amount of money or jobless manny who just follows her all day like a lost puppy or should I say child 🥴

Legit, took me two seconds to find a pair of S08 replicas on Google. Idk why she acts like no one would know they’re fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone slap me there was a time over a year ago where I believed Maddy's designer things were genuine hahahahahahah

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Someone slap me there was a time over a year ago where I believed Maddy's designer things were genuine hahahahahahah
SAME! But then I’ve never owned any designer so never realised the actual cost of some of it. Either Mads is keeping the tags on and returning things after getting pictures for IG or she’s AliExpress number 1 customer.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.