Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mom posted a London vlog guys ✌🏼

Manye seized the opportunity to get some free promo, for his scammer brand I see…he’s unbelievably strange.

View attachment 880333View attachment 880335View attachment 880336

I can’t believe Madie actually said she wanted to visit the Eiffel Tower on her day out. In London not Paris 🙁 I’ve never heard anyone confuse the Eiffel Tower with Big Ben Ben before.

The more I watch Mads & Manye I think the relationship is not at all genuine in the slightest. Almost as if they are under contract pretending they are together, there is zero chemistry at all he’s always glued to his phone even when he’s talking to her. When he kissed Madie I wanted to be sick in my mouth 😷🤢 it looked so staged.

View attachment 880364

Since Manye became her full time stylist the style has become absolutely atrocious. I mean how can she wear these things in public and think she actually looks good it’s tragic.

View attachment 880375
View attachment 880377
That 5th pic though 😳 scary Mads x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
SAME! But then I’ve never owned any designer so never realised the actual cost of some of it. Either Mads is keeping the tags on and returning things after getting pictures for IG or she’s AliExpress number 1 customer.
Or she's driving her rented car to Cheetham Hill Road to pick up her snide gear... Counterfeit capital of the North, opposite Strangeways and lots of textiles shops got Manny's 'designs' to be made. There's some poetry in there - fakes, scammers and the deluded 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two minutes into her vlog and the lipliner, the way she says but, and the mention of cosy, I will not let them go😡 Why does she eat like that and I'm sorry them outfits were atrocious the shoes and gloves with the two piece and then the thong pulled up...Absolutely not. Why is she letting him style her or influence her fashion.

Reactions: 10
It’s the amount of times she says “like”… was tempted to take a shot every time she said “like” but then I realised I’d have alcohol poisoning within 5 minutes so I gave it a miss…

• Haha
so has Rachel and Hannah finally ditched her for good?

also Arthur is a mouth breather

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry, I still can't get over Manny's fashion show/self advertising in the background whilst Maddy's talking :LOL::ROFLMAO: Honestly, I could watch that on a loop and never get bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I had to watch her vlog again. How many times she had to mention vintage and the fact the Nike pants were similar to the Balenciaga ones, just to flex that if she wanted to, she could have. The top and bomber he made her....it just looks cheap and his basic logo that you can't even read on it. There's nothing wow about it since it's just a plain thing with a logo. Who is buying these? The casetify part was pointless and she didn't even properly finish it. I wonder if she has any say in what Manny wears.

Looool the video sponsored by casetify but she didn’t even check that the whole clip was there, how has that been allowed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I had to watch her vlog again. How many times she had to mention vintage and the fact the Nike pants were similar to the Balenciaga ones, just to flex that if she wanted to, she could have. The top and bomber he made her....it just looks cheap and his basic logo that you can't even read on it. There's nothing wow about it since it's just a plain thing with a logo. Who is buying these? The casetify part was pointless and she didn't even properly finish it. I wonder if she has any say in what Manny wears.
If Mads has a say in what Manny wears them she is doing a sh*t job because he dresses like a five year old 99.9% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear he just alternates between the same three outfits... for someone who can supposedly spend thousands of pounds on their girlfriend's designer gear can't seem to afford a new shirt or some new joggers.
Also all he wears is wide leg joggers that drag on the floor, must be so dirty 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.