Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m absolutely dyinggggggg, i thought the pic of him was edited 😂 whys he 2ft high in this pic and she looks like slendermans daughter?! Imagine your man posts these pics... I’d be so embarrassed
Lmao he looks like he's about to commit a robbery... ironic since he does rob people. Does anyone know if people ever got a refund/their orders?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is manny saying thank you to the hotel as if he was sponsored. Im pretty sure mads paid for it. Manny u are not an influencer please stop

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m absolutely dyinggggggg, i thought the pic of him was edited 😂 whys he 2ft high in this pic and she looks like slendermans daughter?! Imagine your man posts these pics... I’d be so embarrassed
he looks like a 5 year old dressing up in his dads clothes 😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems to be a common thing with a lot of beauty influencers that I've watched over the years... they seem to pick complete bum boyfriends with no tangible jobs, hobbies or anything of their own, until they suddenly seem to get rich or become an influencer themselves off the back of the already successful woman.

I think these girls like Madison lack the social skills and independence you pick up leaving the house everyday, being in a normal job etc, so they become very dependant on boyfriends and get taken advantage of... (just my theory!)

He is clearly bumming off her. Urgh.

Reactions: 22
It seems to be a common thing with a lot of beauty influencers that I've watched over the years... they seem to pick complete bum boyfriends with no tangible jobs, hobbies or anything of their own, until they suddenly seem to get rich or become an influencer themselves off the back of the already successful woman.

I think these girls like Madison lack the social skills and independence you pick up leaving the house everyday, being in a normal job etc, so they become very dependant on boyfriends and get taken advantage of... (just my theory!)

Yeah, it baffles me, I cannot stand when these influencer boyfriends/husbands start 'influencing' themselves :sick:
I also think they go for these bum men because they need someone without anything going on in their life :rolleyes: Like these girls have all day to do duck all, they have a looot of spare time AND money to spend on going out/doing things, it's like they need a sugar baby to carry around and do stuff with. Content usually does better with them in it as well, people love to ship these insta couples. So it just makes sense to have a jobless boyfriend :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 12
Yeah, it baffles me, I cannot stand when these influencer boyfriends/husbands start 'influencing' themselves :sick:
I also think they go for these bum men because they need someone without anything going on in their life :rolleyes: Like these girls have all day to do duck all, they have a looot of spare time AND money to spend on going out/doing things, it's like they need a sugar baby to carry around and do stuff with. Content usually does better with them in it as well, people love to ship these insta couples. So it just makes sense to have a jobless boyfriend :ROFLMAO:
Omg.. MANNY THE SUGARBABY 😂
Mads, you do know that doesn't mean you're meant to pick an actual toddler, right?

See also - Jordan Lipscombe's boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This just came up on my FYP lol can see she’s been reading here again 🤣 hi Mads!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This just came up on my FYP lol can see she’s been reading here again 🤣 hi Mads!!
I don't think there's anyone in the world "getting" going out in one glove 😂 by this point it's looking like fancy dress

Reactions: 17
How much did they pay her or was it a nice gesture because how can they afford between all their designer purchases, rent etc.
Mary's about the only "influencer" I've seen wear Manye's brand, and I know I've seen her around with Mads since LI on people's stories, I think she's just so desperate to be in the influencer game that she's even befriending influencers such as Mads 💀

Also I just started watching Han's q&a just to see if she'd address the whole Mads not being their friend anymore situation (I'm sure she got a bunch of those questions, they all always get them about their friend group), and at the beginning of the video she tlaks about the good old times living with her, so I'm assuming they're still doing the "we're bestiessss just don't post every time and also have a lot of stuff going on" thing :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: GIRLS, JUST DITCH HER PLSSS

Reactions: 12
do we know who hans boyf is???? she doesn’t have a tattle! obvy cos we love her but i’m nosey

Reactions: 2
do we know who hans boyf is???? she doesn’t have a tattle! obvy cos we love her but i’m nosey
Not as far as I know, she was kinda private with her last relationship as well, regarding even his name, face, all that... She has a thread but it's pretty dead, here you go

Reactions: 4
her accent is unbearable in this new vlog I can never get through her videos anymore she's so dry and money hungry. Video from what I saw was a better advert for the hotel than caseify

Reactions: 10
Oh God another boyfriend. Whoever he is, please don’t break up with her because we can’t be arsed hearing about her going through a break up for the next 5 years 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.