Madison Sarah #20 Ditched on her trip by her man, that’s okay she’s got a back up Han.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes agreed. She’s not gonna get everything out and go down to an A. She’ll get some removed, maybe be a C and then when people ask if she’s had a boob job she can say “I got a reduction” which is a manipulation of the truth
Then get her bum done at the same time

Reactions: 14
Do people actually buy anything from la merj or is it just influencers, £110 for that 🤮 id rather buy a designer hoodie that looks nice for that price, the cheek of him he really thinks hes kanye dont he
i am Maltese why the duck is he ripping the flag off what a stupid bleep I imagine Maddison has told him she’s from malta or something 🤬🤬 she’s what we call a qahba

Reactions: 8
Matching bags with who..? MANNY?!
88A1341B-04D9-44CC-B610-CC7A705A3087.jpeg

how can she not possibly see what everyone else sees 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Isnt this the same girl who constantly talks about getting the ick, your man walks around with a handbag and a bucket hatt😂😂 you can never talk about getting the ick again

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does this witch realise there's years long waiting lists for birkins 🤦🏻‍♀️ yet here she is trying to claim that her PLT ad fee self and Manny the fraud have magically managed to acquire two wacky crip patterned ones like it's nothing 🙄🙄🙄😴😴😴😴

Yeah sure Maddy, you have 50k for 2 bags 🤷🏻‍♀️ everyone believes you 😂
They're from a brand called NDG Paris, basically rip offs of the Birkin! Dbzdutch (who Maddie is trying to look like) posted it and Maddie the leech liked it

Also posting matching handbags with your man is NOT a flex 💀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They're from a brand called NDG Paris, basically rip offs of the Birkin! Dbzdutch (who Maddie is trying to look like) posted it and Maddie the leech liked it

Also posting matching handbags with your man is NOT a flex 💀
Oops my bad 🤦🏻‍♀️she doesn't look as much of a clown as I thought at first then 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
She really wants to be anything other than a white girl doesnt she, it doesnt even stop at tanning its the lips aswel just embrace the fact that your a white woman ffs

Reactions: 17
Omg she is soo dark wtf
The funny thing is she probably thinks she glowed up but she has had the biggest glow down she was actually soooo naturally pretty and had a unique look about her, not this whole racially ambiguous I'm Italian on Tuesday, Persian on Friday look she's doing now. What an L 😭

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
The funny thing is she probably thinks she glowed up but she has had the biggest glow down she was actually soooo naturally pretty and had a unique look about her, not this whole racially ambiguous I'm Italian on Tuesday, Persian on Friday look she's doing now. What an L 😭
I remember when Roy basically told her this 🤣 our Italian hotel owning king x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was mads’ new video clickbait cos she spent about 4 minutes of the video with her niece and the rest of the 12 minutes with manny… but the title is girls day with my niece. Sigh

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.