Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t shopped at Nastygal in years - when I used to shop at nastygal it was owned by someone else and used to have like some designer brands in it along with their own high quality stuff - how the hell did it fall into the hands of these fast fashion monsters

Good luck to anyone watching that haul because her eyelash hanging off was driving me insane, also the cheek of her to say fashion tips 101 is to make basics look expensive by getting good quality ones whilst promoting nastygal...a brand notorious for horrific quality? I feel like you can really tell she wasnt feeling any of the items.
"It makes your waist look tiny...which we want" ok body positive queen
Her unbrushed hair did it for me
Now lockdown is easing and she’s scrounged money together for a new car and apartment she’ll go back to uploading once every 2 months

Reactions: 2
I get the feeling she is bitter that Umar didn't claim her publicly.

Reactions: 3
I get the feeling she is bitter that Umar didn't claim her publicly.
Do you think it might also be like a religious or cultural thing? Like idk if Umar is religious or not but his family seems quite traditional... so idk maybe it’s quite embarrassing to be seen out with a girl that doesn’t really have any morals or any sort of decency which is maybe another reason he never went public with her?

Reactions: 5
Do you think it might also be like a religious or cultural thing? Like idk if Umar is religious or not but his family seems quite traditional... so idk maybe it’s quite embarrassing to be seen out with a girl that doesn’t really have any morals or any sort of decency which is maybe another reason he never went public with her?
maybe he just never thought of her as serious so never felt the need to share 🙊

Reactions: 6
did we every figure out who her bad first date story time was about? She said it was a grime artist from Manchester so I thought Bugzy malone because he's local but he has been with his gf for years and some other people said Aitch but he's younger so I doubt it. She said he is really well known now.

She needs to let Umar go, it's always hard seeing an ex (not sure you can count him as an ex but we move) move on but this bitter look isn't good and she'll really struggle to be with someone for a long time if she's still obsessing over him. She never mentions Pat or Pete Wicks or anyone else it's always Umar she mentions in every video. Was Pete Wicks the 'bae' she was seeing over lockdown then split up with for being racist or was that someone else, I know some lad was always commenting on her photos and vise versa but I cant remember his name

Reactions: 5
did we every figure out who her bad first date story time was about? She said it was a grime artist from Manchester so I thought Bugzy malone because he's local but he has been with his gf for years and some other people said Aitch but he's younger so I doubt it. She said he is really well known now.

She needs to let Umar go, it's always hard seeing an ex (not sure you can count him as an ex but we move) move on but this bitter look isn't good and she'll really struggle to be with someone for a long time if she's still obsessing over him. She never mentions Pat or Pete Wicks or anyone else it's always Umar she mentions in every video. Was Pete Wicks the 'bae' she was seeing over lockdown then split up with for being racist or was that someone else, I know some lad was always commenting on her photos and vise versa but I cant remember his name
I believe it was Pete Wicks and the guy who is always commenting on her photos is Baff.d and he’s been doing that since she was *with* Umar. Think it’s just commenting on photos tho.

Reactions: 1
It's hard to keep track, she's also seen someone from Love island but I think that was a one night stand type thing rather than anything serious but I wouldn't brag about that I know a few people who have slept with love island stars. Sleep with 100 men for all I care its your body your choice but she portrays a very good girl untouchable image of boys want me but cant have me, give it up mads it ok to like sex.

Private life is a happy life but I will mention my toxic ex in every video but dont ask me about him I keep my love life private hens

Reactions: 8
Yes that could be a part to that he is Muslim and Mads was JW (even if she wasn’t practising) and seems his current gf is Muslim too as they celebrated some religious celebrations together. Although Umar was with Amy Reddish for years but I don’t think she is Muslim? Maybe Mads saw a few fancy dates as a boyfriend but he might have seen it as just casual dating like boys do? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

I still want to know about the bad first date one too 😅

Reactions: 3
I believe it was Pete Wicks and the guy who is always commenting on her photos is Baff.d and he’s been doing that since she was *with* Umar. Think it’s just commenting on photos tho.
Pete wicks is not a grime artist 😭😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she think that unless she takes a photo every single time she works out she won’t see results? Everything the girl does is for the gram/clout
She probably doesn’t even workout. She’s probably just putting gym clothes on and going to M&S.

Her twitter feed is just literally her retweeting girls wanting to be her and calling her pretty. Like how far up your own ass are you Madison.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.