Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Madison Sarah 3: Lying is her favourite hobiee, don't say she edits her bodiee you can find her in the hotel lobyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Great spelling Mads “take is easy” 😅, are you just getting home from your hotel antics? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great spelling Mads “take is easy” 😅, are you just getting home from your hotel antics? Xx
Not declaring it as an ad again. Also legs open for the boys how standard. Leave something to the imagination please mads.

pisses me off she keeps wearing fake glasses now when she don’t need them. Next she’ll be telling us she’s blind.

6061EF39-1400-4844-91DE-0E4972E02321.png

and none for Madison Sarah

Reactions: 5
Not declaring it as an ad again. Also legs open for the boys how standard. Leave something to the imagination please mads.

pisses me off she keeps wearing fake glasses now when she don’t need them. Next she’ll be telling us she’s blind.

View attachment 172872
and none for Madison Sarah
She literally looks like she came home not long ago hangin calling herself a “crackhead” 😂😂😂

• Haha
5 minutes in to new video: busty queen getting a mention. Finally remembered to put ad in the title cos she’s been reading here lmao

big bum no where to be seen 🧐🤥

She needs some new content. She just rotates all her “ideas” then asks what people want to see then ignores them all😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs some new content. She just rotates all her “ideas” then asks what people want to see then ignores them all😅
She even said in the video she’s gonna do more hauls... like that’s not all she does anyway??

Reactions: 1
She even said in the video she’s gonna do more hauls... like that’s not all she does anyway??
It’s gonna be a pre lockdown outfits haul or date night haul or “bad witch” outfits xoxo

Reactions: 4
5 minutes in to new video: busty queen getting a mention. Finally remembered to put ad in the title cos she’s been reading here lmao

big bum no where to be seen 🧐🤥
I had to laugh at her clearing up that it’s ok to be part of the “small titty crew”, like “she used to be” after her shade at Han 😂
what else can we make her do 😂

I’m all about the milk maid style outfits”

you mean “village wench” wth those tits mads. 🙄🙄🙄

Wench
noun

a country lass/working girl:
Usually Facetious. a girl or young woman.
Archaic. a strumpet. Prostitute
verb (used without object)
to associate, especially habitually, with promiscuous women.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had to laugh at her clearing up that it’s ok to be part of the “small titty crew”, like “she used to be” after her shade at Han 😂
what else can we make her do 😂

I’m all about the milk maid style outfits”

you mean “village wench” wth those tits mads. 🙄🙄🙄

Wench
noun

a country lass/working girl:
Usually Facetious. a girl or young woman.
Archaic. a strumpet. Prostitute
verb (used without object)
to associate, especially habitually, with promiscuous women.
If it’s so okay to have small boobs why get a boob job mads? 🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 8
Glad she’s being called out In the comments for supporting nastygal but they will no doubt be deleted soon. Sickening she’s being paid more for one video than the garment workers will make in a full year but anything for that coin, it doesn’t sit right with me she was so vocal about supporting BLM but it’s radio silence on this which is also a huge issue for POC. She’s making money off exploitation which she then uses to parade around in designer gear. I’m in no way attacking people who shop fast fashion a lot of us don’t have choice but if mads has money to buy a Range Rover out she can afford to buy less from fashion fashion and buy more ethically.
The link for anyone who’s confused

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen Charlotte Kamani has commented on her pic? Incoming tweet about an ex still being hooked up on her life 🥱

• Haha
Glad she’s being called out In the comments for supporting nastygal but they will no doubt be deleted soon. Sickening she’s being paid more for one video than the garment workers will make in a full year but anything for that coin, it doesn’t sit right with me she was so vocal about supporting BLM but it’s radio silence on this which is also a huge issue for POC. She’s making money off exploitation which she then uses to parade around in designer gear. I’m in no way attacking people who shop fast fashion a lot of us don’t have choice but if mads has money to buy a Range Rover out she can afford to buy less from fashion fashion and buy more ethically.
The link for anyone who’s confused
Can't see her being called out, has she deleted already?!

Boohoo also owns PLT so basically all three of them brands are her paycheck so she’ll just delete the hate

Reactions: 4
These are the only two I’ve seen so far, some have probably been deleted
Ah I was looking on Instagram, didn't know she'd done a haul, I'm behind! Glad the screenshots are here though as those comments will be gone the second she sees them!

Reactions: 2
Good luck to anyone watching that haul because her eyelash hanging off was driving me insane, also the cheek of her to say fashion tips 101 is to make basics look expensive by getting good quality ones whilst promoting nastygal...a brand notorious for horrific quality? I feel like you can really tell she wasnt feeling any of the items.
"It makes your waist look tiny...which we want" ok body positive queen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.