Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also Han has broken up with her boyfriend bet mads is feeling happy she’s not a solo singleton again
How do you know they've broken up? I thought Han made a post just saying she has moved back home, but nothing about a break up. Maybe I missed something.

Reactions: 2
If you zoom in near her bum you can see the wonky kitchen cupboard through the glass where she’s edited it
She’s acting like she did a workout session but if you go on the PT’s story he’s saying they ended up going for food because she was hungover 😂 this girl. She’s only got this PT because arianna uses him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s acting like she did a workout session but if you go on the PT’s story he’s saying they ended up going for food because she was hungover 😂 this girl. She’s only got this PT because arianna uses him
Omg are you serious? 😂😂
What’s his insta? Need to see this for myself 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg are you serious? 😂😂
What’s his insta? Need to see this for myself 😂😂
it's Zak Mason - I read it wrong basically he said she was hung over and they ended up talking about restaurants in town my bad sorry x

How embarrassing 😬
So much for building that bum aye mads 😂 she'll just get implants and then say it's down to training with him

I have his glute guide I'm not sure whether I'll try it because I've been pretty happy with the one I've been using but might change it up a bit :m

I wonder if Han will be invited on Mad's holiday with Holly and Arianna or does she not want the social climbing competition?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New video basically just admits what we’ve al been saying about her lying about wearing no make-up in these “natural” photos 😂😂😂

“We don’t wanna look like a leather purse by the time we’re 50” - a girl who’s face is entirely constructed of fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So baffled as to why madison Sarah has blocked me... I’ve never commented or interacted with her, all I did was click “no” to her poll about doing cooking videos... I find it so pathetic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So baffled as to why madison Sarah has blocked me... I’ve never commented or interacted with her, all I did was click “no” to her poll about doing cooking videos... I find it so pathetic 😂
Second person to say this - how embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She blocked me for liking someone’s comment once. She’s a child 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blocked by maddieeeeeee crew where you at 🤣😂🤣😂

apparently we all need mads recipieeees in our lifeeee and if you don’t....
she don’t need no negativiteeeee, so you get blocked.

how she managed to block so many of her followers whilst answering her PM’s and turning down hundreds of fiat 500 “first” dates I will never know,

girl has skillsss.

I know a bit off topic but I’m surprised they’ve broken up, although it was probably too soon for them to live together for 3 months coz of lockdown
Mads sent flowers tho lol😭
what ever happened with Kane? I stopped following her and they broke up around then, always got bad vibes from him. Probably why I unfollowed tbh (And because she was arguing with a follower about real mink eyelashes being fine to promote 😏🤷‍♀️)

• Haha
Blocked by maddieeeeeee crew where you at 🤣😂🤣😂

apparently we all need mads recipieeees in our lifeeee and if you don’t....
she don’t need no negativiteeeee, so you get blocked.

how she managed to block so many of her followers whilst answering her PM’s and turning down hundreds of fiat 500 “first” dates I will never know,

girl has skillsss.

what ever happened with Kane? I stopped following her and they broke up around then, always got bad vibes from him. Probably why I unfollowed tbh (And because she was arguing with a follower about real mink eyelashes being fine to promote 😏🤷‍♀️)
Probably why the vapid witch hasn’t even managed to get 20k followers since January - because she blocks everyone - influencer where please

• Haha
  • Heart
957DB38B-9144-485A-9336-1863115ACD10.jpeg
Jan telling you to put your tits away is not being strict it’s just what 95% of society thinks you should do

so how quick do we think there’ll be a new blue tick on the scene since she’s getting her new apartment?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.