Madison Sarah #2 bad witch energieeee, grinch face so scarieeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah especially when in a recent video she's claimed to no longer edit her bodeeeee

Reactions: 2
ss.png
someone agrees

LMAOO people are going in on the comments; I love reading them at this time cos she hasn't deleted them yet.

Reactions: 10
Anyone seen her new story “how I look in the mirror before leaving the house” eye bleeping herself so much and shoving her arse in the camera bleeping hell calm down before you’ve gone up your own arse too far for anyone to rescue you out of there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone seen her new story “how I look in the mirror before leaving the house” eye bleeping herself so much and shoving her arse in the camera bleeping hell calm down before you’ve gone up your own arse too far for anyone to rescue you out of there
I can’t understand her level of being obsessed with herself 😂😂 SO self absorbed.

View attachment 142710
someone agrees

LMAOO people are going in on the comments; I love reading them at this time cos she hasn't deleted them yet.
I like this one 😂
F6643B73-7C28-4317-A4CC-80A221395579.jpeg

And what’s all this baby talk recently? Everything is baby, honey, angel. Are you adapting your personality again mads?

EEA4058D-6573-4E67-B941-D826A38BC773.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never seen anyone that in love with themselves even actual famous people like the kardashians don’t eye duck themselves that much!
I see she’s using paddy again

Reactions: 5
Actually really fuming about the abs video. She didn’t even do the challenge right, you’re supposed to follow the plan on Chloe’s website and the workouts vary between 10-50 minutes a day. She clearly made herself look worse in the before pics as she looks nothing like that on insta AND faked the after pics by sucking in and sticking tan on. Don’t get me wrong her body is beautiful both ways but it’s just so deceptive and so disheartening as someone who actually works out to try not to compare yourself to these influencers when they just fake results anyway! It’s also pretty tit for Chloe because she’s super genuine, encouraging and does all these workouts for free yet these influencers wanna use her for views and fake the results. Girlllll I actualleeeee got absssss, no you didn’t you’re just sucking in “baby”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Actually really fuming about the abs video. She didn’t even do the challenge right, you’re supposed to follow the plan on Chloe’s website and the workouts vary between 10-50 minutes a day. She clearly made herself look worse in the before pics as she looks nothing like that on insta AND faked the after pics by sucking in and sticking tan on. Don’t get me wrong her body is beautiful both ways but it’s just so deceptive and so disheartening as someone who actually works out to try not to compare yourself to these influencers when they just fake results anyway! It’s also pretty tit for Chloe because she’s super genuine, encouraging and does all these workouts for free yet these influencers wanna use her for views and fake the results. Girlllll I actualleeeee got absssss, no you didn’t you’re just sucking in “baby”
This! 👏🏻
Deceptive is mads middle name!!

Reactions: 4
Mads turning in to Imogen and deleting comments off that video. When I posted them comment screenshots last night there was like closer to 200 comments on her video and now theres like 150. It's hard because you don't wanna be a dick and call her out for scamming people because essentially this video profits are being donated, but at the same time could she not just have done something which she wasn't gonna lie?

• Heart
I also don't think she did it for 14 days she knew han was doing that video nd I think she wanted to beat her to it in all honesty

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I being really thick? I don't understand what the problem is if a brand doesn't comment on an issue? That doesn't mean they support it, it just perhaps means that they don't comment on news affairs?
I'm completely against racism and all kinds of prejudice...having said that, I don't think I've ever publically tweeted it, does that mean I'm a bad person? I'm confused.
this might sound really blunt, but yes it does mean you’re a bad person unintentionally. Black people have NEVER been viewed as equal and nobody has a problem with it or questions it. This isn’t an Australian bushfire or a volcano eruption, it’s the fact that black people don’t have the basic respect that white people dont even have to think about. So not speaking up shows that you don’t mind that, and you probably dont mind, because not once has it affected your life in the slightest. PLT and every other company profits off the money black people spend and the trends esp street wear/revealing outfits that are heavily inspired by black old school hip hop/club culture. Which is why it’s important they and others speak up.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This isn’t directed solely at Mads but are any of these influencers who say they’re donating profits from their videos actually gonna provide proof of it?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.