Madison Sarah #17 It’s a simple message & it comes from the heart, don’t come back to YT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s back to Dr Rosh to get more tit pumped into her face!

Dr Rosh when Madison walks in - 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
surely any good dr would tell her she doesn't need more filler, a dr who is only thinking of money isn't a good dr I know the person I got my lips done from said not to get it in my nose when I asked about it because it would make it look wider and that isn't what I was after. at first I thought it was a skin treatment but she was showing her jaw not her chin. If she was a nice person I'd feel sorry for her she must have major self esteem issues

Reactions: 18
I want to get my top lip done but I have a phobia of needles... even so I don’t really care THAT much and I don’t think people would even notice if I did or didn’t. It’s mad to me that she cares so much about what others think or what she thinks she should be doing

I’m so fed up of this influencer culture that makes normal folk feel like they aren’t good enough. On Instagram it’s so easy to feel like everyone is walking round in the types of outfits that typical influencers wear, designer shoes, bags, jewellery, all with photoshopped waists, chins (yes you oily doughnuts), boobs and lips. In reality, do any of us see people like this during our day to day lives? I certainly don’t and if anything influencers stick out like a sore thumb and are more likely to be judged because of how they look. Sorry for the rant ladies 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
DAD374A9-FF23-4F62-888A-4C84FDA7D49D.jpeg

isn’t he usually up your arse anyway Maddy?

Does anyone else get the vibe she’s vlogging this week? Dare I say she’s coming back?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I want to get my top lip done but I have a phobia of needles... even so I don’t really care THAT much and I don’t think people would even notice if I did or didn’t. It’s mad to me that she cares so much about what others think or what she thinks she should be doing

I’m so fed up of this influencer culture that makes normal folk feel like they aren’t good enough. On Instagram it’s so easy to feel like everyone is walking round in the types of outfits that typical influencers wear, designer shoes, bags, jewellery, all with photoshopped waists, chins (yes you oily doughnuts), boobs and lips. In reality, do any of us see people like this during our day to day lives? I certainly don’t and if anything influencers stick out like a sore thumb and are more likely to be judged because of how they look. Sorry for the rant ladies 😅
Loool I always think this.. like without the lighting, +63773 saturation and face app what do they actually look like walking down the street lol the outfits must be a sight for sore eyes

Reactions: 13
If she does upload I really hope she gets a load of comments questioning her again. You can’t just take a few weeks off then come back and expect everyone to forget what a tit stain of a person you are

That night she uploaded her apology video in the iconic blue hoodie and it only stayed up for 10 minutes was one of my favourite nights on tattle of all time🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
those glow up with me videos where they're purely just getting filler make me feel weird, hair, nails etc I get but the filler bit always seems so weird. Remember in her last one when she basically said she was ugly without filler, I cant remember her exact wording but her fans called her out on it

Reactions: 6
I looked at her highlights and I’m confused tbh, never seen her wear the YSL bag and never seen her wear the louis trainers? Did you buy then return just for the gram Mads hun??
1DAE0906-0AA8-4D3F-91A9-70FE6B27B9FE.png
0CB20D0C-D6C7-40E8-89FA-EB91341A7EF3.png

Mads silence about the verdict of Derek Chauvin is deafening. Where are her stories / posts??! Just more proof she was only following BLM because it was trending

Mads silence about the verdict of Derek Chauvin is deafening. Where are her stories / posts??! Just more proof she was only following BLM because it was trending
wasn't most of the influencers doing this all permatives no genuine care

Reactions: 11
Holly Boon 2 days ago posted a story of the book happy sexy millionaire. Today Madison posts the same book on her stories... it’s so creepy how much she copies her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s clearly in the toilets here and she has no mask on? duck the rules I guess hen your selfie’s which you could do outside are more important
at this point we cant expect her to have any moral decency

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.