Madison Sarah #14 Partying in her puffa, 'no mom I was picking up my bf Arthur'

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't worry i got u ;)

Okay... I've done the basics of the page... please feel free to go edit it/add to it (I didn't get around to adding photos so if someone else could help a mom out that would be grand) IT'S LIVE
Thanks Mom I’m adding some stuff and any pics I can find but hope all the Moms join in too 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do we get her wiki added to her threads like Kate Hayes?

Reactions: 2
She'll probs make her apology video and say she's donating all the adsense to the NHS like hannah did
she tried that last time... she said she was donating to the NHS after her last party - I highly doubt she did/ever will

Reactions: 2
My goodness that wiki page for the bleep is fabulous, best thing Iv read this year for sure 🤣 you girls are absolute magic with your responses and I genuinely get more laughs and enjoyment from this than Instagram itself. Keep up the good work moms 😘😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Good job on the wiki ladehs x
Had to add the part-time spy ya get me :cool:

I'm dead with the: 'Where's the social distancing?' Your arse' lmao I hadn't seen that one wow 😭 she's something else isn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone sees my camera roll now 🤣🤣🤣🤣😫I’ll have to make sure to delete them all before they back up on my iCloud

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOLY duck guess I wasn't here early enough to see some of those pics on her wiki..the one where she changed her skin colour and photoshopped her waist and made her hair darker??? is so fucked up??? the waist situation is horrible because her body is literally fine without the need to change it with facetune and the skin is problematic af..obviously trying to look racially ambiguous but what really got me is the hair because how are you posing for your hairdresser trying to say they did a nice job I guess but then going and changing the literal colour of it?? I can't with this girl, she's worse than I thought

Reactions: 18
I think she’s gonna upload a YouTube video tomorrow now like “let’s chat”. She’s gonna stay radio silent on ig until then

Reactions: 8
When/how old was she when she was engaged? Only started watching her (well keeping up with her on this thread) in the past few months! You guys are too funny 🤣❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.